Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MTV app brings the ultimate MTV experience to your iPhone and iPad:
FULL EPISODES + MORE
• Watch MTV shows anytime, anywhere from your favorite Apple device. Just sign in with your TV provider to watch recent episodes from current MTV series including Teen Wolf, Finding Carter, Teen Mom 2, Awkward. and more! Access is included with your TV subscription to participating providers. If your provider isn’t listed, don’t panic! We are working hard to get all TV providers to participate.
• You won’t need to sign in to watch tons of other great video from MTV shows, including select full episodes, sneak peeks, after shows, bonus clips and exclusive, original content.
POP CULTURE EVENTS
• Get inside access to the MTV Video Music Awards and the MTV Movie Awards, and watch real-time livestream coverage from music festivals, San Diego Comic-Con and other events!
• Catch the latest pop culture stories and watch exclusives from upcoming movies and music videos.
• Watch the outrageous digital original series from MTV Other.
• Keep up with the best tweets - including from the cast – while shows and events happen and tweet directly from the app.
For more information on this app and online behavioral advertising, see http://srp.viacom.com/sitefaq.html
What's New in Version 2.6.1
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Worst TV app ever!
This app is soooo terrible...it's ridiculous that a big cable/ satellite company would allow a dysfunctional, glitchy, probably thee worst tv app in the world! I mean look at all the bad reviews...I don't even have to type the problems I encounter because from the looks of it people who wrote reviews before me has already done so for me. Also, you few people out there who gave it a good review are terribly mistaken and out of your mind if rated more then 2stars. It's so frustrating I want to throw my iPhone across the room and stomp on it no joke! The update recently hardly made any difference AT ALL other then being able to watch live. Cmon MTV get it together... You guys have had plenty of time to fix your app since its debut. How about taking some time to aspire to be more like, for example, A&E app which has good ratings and is almost flawless. I've wasted too much time on MTV app and I'm really close to deleting it and I advise anyone who is short on time to NOT download this app, you've been warned! Fix y'all's worthless app please thank you!!!!
Not sure why everyone is complaining
I had low expectations because of all the bad reviews but I watched 3 episodes of eye candy with NO problem! The ads and the show loaded fast and never crashed! And the quality is really good too (Depending on your connection) And I didn't even need to log into an account? I just clicked xfinity. So idk how that works but as of right now I can watch all the episodes no need to unlock anything! :) im sooo happy this app didn't fail me. Maybe the other users have slow wifi or not enough memory on their phones? Because I used the app on my iPhone 6 and iPhone 4 (which actually didn't have that much memory left) and both worked fine! :) no complaints for this MTV app! Yay!
Well.... What ?
I don't have Cable so we rely on Netflix. However, there's hardly any of my favorite shows on there. I love MTV and I dowloaded the app. I was so excited to see one of my shows had full episodes so I snuggled in bed and started to watch it , app crashed. When I hit play again it continuously showed me ads after ad and never would okay the episode again. Only ads and more ads. I deleted the app. Also- I see some have locks on them so eventually I was going to not be able to watch many episodes after like the first four of a season. This is stingy and ridiculous. People who watch tv from an app typically do because they DONT have cable. So locking an episode and only making it available to cable customers seems like punishment to the other market of loyal mtv viewers who just want to watch shows they have missed due to lack of cable
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 04, 2015
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- © 2013 Viacom MTV Networks. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.