Much Too Young Virtual Reality takes an innovative approach to storytelling, inviting audiences into the lives of the subjects from the film Much Too Young through a short series of Virtual Reality films.
Users will experience the perspective of a person with Alzheimer’s through Virtual Reality technology.
With the help of medical expert Dr. Sharon Cohen and the bravery of the families, the Virtual Reality documentary short films provide new insight into the challenges and experiences of Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Small change to copy.
- Digital Generals Media Inc
- 295.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © The Digital Generals
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.