Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mucoce helps you controlling iTunes® without leaving the current space or opening the iTunes® window.
You can easily call Mucoce over a status item.
It shosw you the current tracks name, artwork, rating and artist . You can also see how long the track is already playing and what the tracks duration is.
If you‘re using Growl, this application also has another nice feature for you:
It notifies you over Growl when another track starts playing.
• lets you control iTunes®
• lets you use keybord shortcuts
• lets you rate the current track
• shows the current track‘s name, artist, artwork and rating
• shows how long the current track is already playing and what its duration is
• notifies you over Growl when another track starts playing (can be toggled)
Temporarily only shows up in english in this version, other languages are supported again in the next version.
Future Available Languages:
Your language is not supported, but you would do a translation for it?
Then write an email to email@example.com with the subject "Mucoce Translation"!
• ↑ / ↓ - volume up / down
• ← / → - last / next track
• space - play / pause
You can open the menu by doing a rightclick on the icon in the menubar or by pressing control + leftclick on the icon in the menubar.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Mountain Lion support