Mud Map 3
By Mud Map
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
“Mud Map 3 is great value” - Graham @ 4WD Action
• Comes with 2,500+ 4WD and Topo maps. No in app purchase needed!
• All maps can be downloaded for OFFLINE use in the bush.
• Right down to 1:25,000 along the east coast.
• AUS wide coverage + speciality maps for 4WD hotspots.
• Real time GPS - see your location on a map at all times.
• Track your progress to see where you have been.
• Share your trips right from the app.
• Comprehensive Campsite database. 10,000 sites Aus wide.
Next time you head out bush, find your way to your destination easily with the all new Mud Map 3 - 4WD gps app for your iPhone and iPad.
Perfect for a dirty weekend or an epic outback trip of a lifetime, Mud Map 3 comes bundled with over 2,500 highly detailed 4WD maps of Australia. The same off-road maps trusted by the SES and 4WD clubs.
From 1:250K touring maps in outback regions right down to 1:25K topographic maps along the east coast, it comes with the most detailed and up to date off-road maps money can buy, nothing else comes close.
No internet, no worries. Maps can be downloaded onto your iPhone and iPad for offline use in the bush.
Maps provide seamless coverage of Australia so you can explore with confidence wherever the adventure takes you.
As you travel, see your location update in real time on a map. It even leaves a breadcrumb on the map, so if you ever lose our bearings, you can easily retrace your steps.
Mud Map 3 also features the largest database of over 10,000 campsites and Caravan parks. Similar to the Camps book, most sites have facilities information. Some sites even have real photos and ratings submitted by other users!
Mud Map 3 packs detailed 4WD maps, campsites and powerful navigation features in a simple to use package.
Buy Mud Map 3 now and you will be ready to explore OFF the beaten track!
*Although a SIM card is not needed, a Cellular model of the iPad is needed for GPS location features. If you have a WiFi only iPad, which does not have a built in GPS, an external GPS receiver can be used.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.4.1
1. Map keys were not showing.
2. Campsite / Caravan Park photos and reviews were not showing.
3. Tracks linking to coordinate 0,0.