Mudras: Concentration, Healing, Energy and Relaxation Techniques
By OnLine Studio Productions LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
99 Therapeutic mudras is the application that will become a tool for our times of meditation, suitable after study or work. Each mudra will help you overcome those physical, mental and spiritual difficulties. Furthermore, the application offers a dynamic and interactive introduction to the mystical world of yoga.
The mudras (hand positions) are a great source of energy, where each finger represents one of the five elements: fire, air, sky, earth and water. Its different combinations will allow you to find the right balance in physical, mental and spiritual level for life.
Relax, heal and energize yourself with 99 therapeutic mudras.
• Full color (ideal for the Retina Display of the iPhone / iPod Touch 4th Generation) and HD (ideal for iPad with retina) app.
• Four types of mudras to visualize and practice: energy, healing, relaxation and concentration.
• Each mudra has its name in English and Sanskrit. Touch the mudra you want and it will automatically display the position of the hands; its physical, mental and spiritual benefits; and the time of practice of each one.
• You can leave the window anywhere on the screen to see another random mudra.
• Mark the mudras you like the most with the 'Favorites' option to check them at a later time by accessing the Favorites button on the main menu.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Useful app but difficult to use
This is a good app with great illustrations however it's fairly difficult to navigate. Instead of having to swipe to return to the previous menu a back arrow button would be better. I find it so hard to go back at times that I just close the app and reopen. I would love to rate it 3 or 4 stars but without proper functionality it drops down to a 2 for me, which is unfortunate.
good, but needs fixes
I really, really like this app. I love trying the mudras for fun or looking for specific ones & marking my favorites. however, many of the directions are incomplete. there are very helpful directions as to the finger positions for each mudra, but those instructions leave off mid-sentence on many of them. please fix this. thank you!
I love this app but I would like more. Can you add Chakra mudras to improve chakras and a place where can go for settings or help? Thank you!! I love the music and Tibetan bowl that goes with the mudra!! Lisa
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 06, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 16.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Online Studio Productions LLC
- © Online Studio Productions LLC- OnlineApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.