Exclusively designed for Enclara Pharmacia clients, the Medication Utilization Guidelines (MUGs) app is a comprehensive clinical support tool for hospice clinicians. The app provides ready access to resources for selecting clinically appropriate, cost effective medications based upon the patient's symptoms and/or underlying conditions. Users also have the ability to access the MUGs without an internet connection.
• Symptom look-up feature with tips on:
- Symptom presentation, etiology & assessment
- Therapy recommendations
- Clinical pearls
- Relative cost comparisons
- Detailed algorithms
• Easy to use “Search” function
• Non-formulary medication alternative index
• Medication cost index tool
• Generic and brand formulary listing
About Enclara Pharmacia:
Enclara Pharmacia is a national full service mail order and PBM supplier of medications and clinical services developed specifically for the hospice and palliative care industry. Enclara services over 500 customers and 85,000 patients nationally, helping to reduce pharmacy costs through a clinically driven model that enables home delivery of pharmaceuticals, as well as access to a network of over 65,000 retail and institutional pharmacies, including Enclara’s own automated fulfillment centers. For more information, visit http://www.enclarapharmacia.com.
Please contact us at: http://www.enclarapharmacia.com/contact
End User License Agreement:
Updated Formulary Guide content.
Updated Symptoms content.
- Enclara Health LLC
- 130.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Enclara Pharmacia
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.