Mulle Meck's cars — a construction set for kids
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A game for curious designers, creators, and experimenters! At Mulle Meck’s garage, you’ll find all the parts, paint, and tools you’d ever want. Create the most eye-popping cars and then take them for a spin on the road.
• With more than 100 frame choices and combinations of front and rear parts from various cars, you can get the funniest, most unusual automobiles;
• There are no limits! Your only limit is your creativity. Carriage wheels on a go-cart? Hey, why not!
• Color the cars however you want. Nourish your child’s creative development.
The car is ready. Now let’s find out how it’s going to behave on the road.
• Of course, the weight, type of wheels, and engine power vary depending on the car. All of this affects speed and how easily you overcome obstacles on the tracks;
• Check it out! This old banger can’t even get up the hill. Apparently, it must be too heavy. Let’s try and modify its design;
• Obstacles on the course keep things interesting;
• Let’s not forget about fuel, since the car won’t go anywhere without it;
• After driving down the highway, the car’s gotten quite filthy. Not to worry. Let’s take it to the car wash!
• When you’ve created a car that really wows you, you can take a photo of it. The photograph will be saved in the photo gallery on your device.
Mulle Meck’s cars – for curious explorers and designers is a vast canvas for creativity and experiments.
Who is Mulle Meck?
Books about Mulle Meck and his dog Buffa have conquered Sweden and have been published in more than ten countries. Mulle Meck is a handyman, and in each book he creates and explains kids how to assemble mechanisms which we and our kids work with every day.
We are preparing an entire series of educational apps about the ingenious Mulle Meck. Follow our latest news in our blogs. We’ll tell you about our updates, the releases of our newest apps, and how they’re created.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
Several modifications and improvements!
I thought this was a great idea with all of the different choices for creating vehicles and the boat app is exactly the same with less choices. Then the buildup to the actual driving of the car is a total bust. It's extremely short and there are no other "obstacles". Definitely not worth 2.99.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 178 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Piu-Piu LT UAB
- © 2017 Piu-Piu Team
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.