The Multi Camera Control for GoPro app controls multiple GoPro Hero and GoPro Fusion cameras synchronously using Bluetooth.
Demo video: https://youtu.be/P_rtdAI2ogY
- Supports GoPro Hero 5, Hero 5 Session, Hero 6, Hero 7, HERO (2018), and GoPro Fusion (360°) cameras.
- Synchronous functions: Start/Stop recording, change camera mode (video, photo, etc.), tag moment, power on/off cameras.
- Turn WiFi on/off.
- Bluetooth based communication significantly reduces energy consumption and keeps the GoPro camera cooler.
- Everything is done in the app. You do not have to fiddle around in the system settings anymore.
The following functions work only via WiFi, meaning that only one camera at a time is controlled:
- Live preview.
- Media download.
- Change camera settings (Protunes, resolution, frame rate, etc.).
- We are not affiliated with GoPro Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.