Multi Track Song Recorder
By Derrick Walker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Multi-Track Song Recorder is a premier 4 track recording app. MTSR allows you to record up to 4 tracks with a simple and easy to use interface. Designed with a simple tape recording style and with many features for creative and more advanced music recording.
Includes a Metronome with options for creating Perfect Loops and duplicating your recordings to loop as many times as you’d like.
Features options for merging all of your tracks in the same recording session to allow for unlimited recording possibilities. You can also export your songs via Dropbox, Email, SMS, and iTunes File Sharing.
Multi Track Song Recorder is the perfect iOS app for musicians looking to write and record simple songs at home or on the move!
Now includes Upgrade to Pro option. This In-App Purchase will remove all advertising and unlock the more advanced Metronome for only $1.99. For more information see Multi Track Song Recorder Pro on the iOS App Store.
- Pause, seek, and scrub through recorded audio easily
- Option of viewing your recordings as Waveforms or with Volume Meters
- Option of merging all recorded tracks
- Includes Metronome that allows you to tap your tempo for finding the perfect BPM to your song. Also includes the perfect looping feature which trims the audio of your recordings so that your track will loop to the beat!
- Independent volume control on each track for simple mixing
- Input gain control for each track
- Input monitoring while headphones are plugged in
- Simple saving and loading of your Songs
- Allows you to import music from your device's music library as well as from other apps with the ‘Open in...’ feature
- Dropbox support, you can export your current song or all saved songs directly to your Dropbox account
What's New in Version 3.1.2
- Fixed bug where recording punch in time was sometimes off
- Fixed some crashes
- Various bug fixes
It simple but useful
For some reason though, when I reload a saved song I can't record another track. Please fix this bug.
Lost about 2 months of recordings
Was going through my saved recordings and noticed this. Luckily I back up most ideas. But still was stupid. Anyone else have this problem?
Exporting Error - won't merge tracks
Having difficulty exporting a merged track... keeps giving me an error message, but I can upload separate tracks to Dropbox. Please fix this error
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Derrick Walker
- © 2010 Derrick Walker
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro$1.99