By Lucky Clan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Set Focus/Exposure AFTER taking photo! MultiCam app changes way of taking good photos. So far you had to first set focus, exposure, then take a photo. MultiCam reverses this process - you take photos first, and then adjust focus/exposure anytime!
To achieve this our app uses unique iOS 8 features - manual focus and exposure and captures series of photos.
- capture from 1 to 15 focuses
- additional "9 area focus" mode which captures images by settings focus in 9 points on camera preview
- capture from 1 to 4 exposures
- back/front camera supported
- internal gallery to store series of photos
- focus and exposure sliders in the Editor
- export to Camera Roll from the Editor
What's New in Version 1.2
- iOS 11 compatibility
It works great, but I need it to support shutter with volume buttons so I can use a remote shutter button.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.