By Semicolon LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Multideck is a tool for board and table game designers. It creates and prints custom card decks for game prototypes.
- Fully customizable card sizes with easy presets for standard card sizes
- Select fonts and font sizes, styles, and color
- Rich text allows embedding images and icons in lines of text
- Place images where you want them, at any size
- Rotate items to add vertical, angled, or upside-down text and images
- Color controls include translucency effects
- Print to PDF to create easily shared print-and-play documents
- Export to image files for use with online services
- Print all, or only selected portions of your decks
- Complete manual in the built-in Help pages
What's New in Version 1.3
- New feature: Vertically center text within multi-line text fields.
- New feature: Fit to Horizontal/Vertical Cut Margins.
- Fixed: Mouse tracking during item resize is now smooth and accurate.
- Fixed: Images embedded in rich text are no longer flipped in preview and export.
- Fixed: Menu items in the Arrange menu are now available whenever the Layout tab is visible.
- Changed: Removed keyboard shortcuts for all "Fit" menu items, because they clashed with standard menu shortcuts.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Semicolon LLC
- © Copyright 2016, 2017 by Semicolon LLC. All international rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor