Multideck is a tool for board and table game designers. It creates and prints custom card decks for game prototypes.
- Fully customizable card sizes with easy presets for standard card sizes
- Select fonts and font sizes, styles, and color
- Rich text allows embedding images and icons in lines of text
- Place images where you want them, at any size
- Rotate items to add vertical, angled, or upside-down text and images
- Color controls include translucency effects
- Support for designing and printing double-sided cards
- Print to PDF to create easily shared print-and-play documents
- Export to image files for use with online services
- Print all, or only selected portions of your decks
- Complete manual in the built-in Help pages
Fixed bug: Selecting card items using the Item List now works correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
like data merge but better.
This is a specific tool for a specific job and it does that job well!
I have been using adobe Indesign data merge tool to make decks of cards for a long time. while i would still recommend adobe for high end finished graphics and typesetting Multideck is enough to get profesional looking cards made quickly and easily. also it does not cost $50 a month so on a game designers sallary it is actually affordable.
As I already knew data marge i’m not sure I can recomend this product if you have no failiarity working with data merge in other programs but with my previous knowledge the documentation was good enough that I learned to use the program after a few hours of work.
- Semicolon LLC
- 8.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2015-2019 by Semicolon LLC. All international rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.