Multimon - Multiple menu bars and monitor management
By Aaron Ng
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Multimon is the perfect solution for dealing with a multiple-monitor setup on your Mac.
- Multiple menu bars on any number of screens.
- Advanced window management for quickly dealing with multiple windows.
- Automatic window resizing for monitors of different sizes.
- Customizable hotkeys for quick management of your monitors.
- Auto-hidable menu bars.
- Retina ready.
Looking to increase your productivity? Some studies claim that dual monitors can increase your productivity by 50%! That's just science though, it's sooo 2020.
What we can tell you: Multimon will make working with a multiple-monitor setup on your Mac a breeze. From menu bars on any monitor you choose, all the way to remembering which monitors use which windows.
Not sure what you'd do with more than one monitor? Here are some ideas:
- Essays, research, etc.
- Open your document on one side and read while you take notes or type out that next essay for class.
- Reference Images
- Are you an artist? Have your reference images open in one monitor while you work in another. Get all the visual information you need at a glance without any extra work.
- Hey, even the best gamers need some help sometimes (we won't tell). If you're ever stuck, having a second monitor for walkthroughs or guides is the perfect way to get through that last level and brag about it online; all without leaving the game!
No matter how you work, Multimon is here to make your second, third and fourth monitor more productive.
Check out our webpage at: http://www.multimonapp.com
Follow us on Twitter at @multimonapp and learn about new apps by following @delve.
Got problems? Suggestions? Issues? Explosion?
Message us on Twitter or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.9
- Support for Mavericks
- Hotkeys for vertical window movement between monitors.
This utility is very helpful and allows me to manage all my data over three (3) screens.
latest version doesn’t work
It worked fine, for maximizing the windows, until the latest version. Now it doesn’t work.
Fix trunslucent bar
The appliocation is pretty good, but the bar is not really translucent. It also distorts and shifts the image behind it.