Multiplayer for Minecraft PE
By Innovative Devs
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** The first App which allows you to PLAY AND HOST Minecraft PE online right from your device - no Desktop/PC required! Another world first - play online over WiFi/3G/4G/LTE too ***
HOST your own PE servers with upto 30 players right from your own device (iPod, iPhone and iPad), no desktop computer required! No recurring charges, no In-App purchases :-)
PLAY on hundreds of public servers, or privately against your friends. Enjoy online play without having to be on the same wifi. Your crafting is finally set free from having to be on the same wifi. Better still, you can use in game voice chat for free and talk to other players while you play!
Play on hundreds of POCKETMINE servers, including special servers only available to users of the app!
- Create/Host your own servers with up to 30 player slots and advertise them on the App for others to join you.
- Create/Host private servers, so only friends you've invited can join.
- Free in game voice chat. Stevie won't need to learn sign language, all participants can use in game voice chat to communicate.
- Server hosts can manage users, with the ability to kick and ban griefers.
- Add friends through Facebook or the Apps own friends system
- Invite friends to join your server
- Rating system so you can rate other users
- Chat system, so you can host a chat room for friends only or anyone using the App
- History of servers you visited so you can easily return to a server
- Personalise your profile with a picture of your choice
- Free game to keep you busy while you look for a server to connect to.
- Play online using WiFi
- Play online using 3G/4G/LTE
No subscriptions, no charges, no waiting for your server to be approved. Finally you can have more than just creepers to keep you company on your Minecraft World.
[NOTE: This application will require you to install a VPN profile and connect to our network via the VPN. Only game related traffic will pass over the VPN, all other traffic will pass over your normal network connection. This application requires you to have either the free or paid version of Minecraft PE]. Game centre login required to Join/Host servers or Chats.
(If you have any issues, please contact using the email button in the app! We've yet to find anyone who's issue we've not been able to fix!)
Disclaimer – This is a third party App, it is not the game MineCraft or affiliated with the game and its makers in anyway.
What's New in Version 3.11
Bug fix for 3.10 issue where VPN doesnt connect. Sorry for the inconvenience.
*** Servers can now host up to 30 players (enable cheats in Minecraft and use /setmaxplayers command to increase slots). ***
- Servers now support up to 30 players
- Improved help messages and instructions
- Added messages informing user when MCPE server isn't detected
- Improved VPN performance
- Fixed iOS 9 bug where VPN occasionally didn't connect
This app needs a better friends system
So, some of my friends on mc, I haven't seen in forever! And I don't know when they are on, what server they are on, and when they were last on!
Something that would make this app so much better, is making it so you could message people! Also if it showed you when your friends were last on, or if they are currently on, would be great! And lastly, it does show you what servers your friends are on, but show what friend is on that server! Sometimes the server is full and I can't tell who it is!
It is so stressful not seeing any of my friends, and I'm not the only one with this problem. Please take this into consideration! It would help so much if this was a thing!
Customer support could use some work
I initially contacted customer support via email and never got a response about a Bluetooth question (not even in my junk folder). However, I did get a timely response answering my question once I wrote a review about it. I still think email support could use some work, but otherwise customer support works well. I really do enjoy the app and I now realize that some of the bugs are due to Minecraft making it harder for these 3rd party multiplayer apps to function. I am saddened that the Bluetooth connection feature is gone, but I at least know that the developers are working on it! 👍
Awesome App! No joke. Just need guidance on how to use voice chat
Sorry I didn't go to your website, but I still need help with the Voice Chat. When I go on a server and connect to voice chat, it doesn't allow me to talk to other people. Is it a bug or just that nobody else is on the Voice Chat? But when I go out of the app, I see the red flashing that indicates that my mic is on.