Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
By Elsevier Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders (MSARD)
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest clinical research on MS and associated diseases of the central nervous system. The MSARD app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the MSARD website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders (MSARD)
Multiple Sclerosis is an area of ever expanding research and escalating publications. Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders is a wide ranging international journal supported by key researchers from all neuroscience domains that focus on MS and associated diseases of the central nervous system. The primary aim of this journal is the rapid publication of high-quality original research in the field. Important secondary aims are timely updates and editorials on important scientific and clinical care advances, controversies in the field, and invited opinion articles from current thought leaders on topical issues. Another journal focus is teaching ― to enhance the practice of community and academic neurologists involved in the care of MS patients. In addition, summaries of key articles written for a lay audience are provided as an online resource.
iTunes subscriptions to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders (MSARD)
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $84.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 6.0.1
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 24, 2016
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 54.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2013 Elsevier Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders Annual Subscription$84.99