A great app for kids to learn all the times tables from 0 to 20. A fantastic way to practice the basic multiplication skills with ten increasing levels of difficulty. Best for kids who want to study their times tables and practice simple multiplication problems.
How kids of grade 1 to 3 can benefit?
- Easily learn the times tables from 0 to 20. Every times table is spoken aloud by the voiceover.
- Take multiplication problems like a game and try to cross every level of difficulty.
- Use the same app again and again to get new problems all the time.
Why parents will love the app?
- It is easy to use and play. The child can use it all alone.
- Attractive graphics will keep the child hooked.
- Every question and answer is spoken aloud to reinforce learning in a child.
- Kids will have fun and learn at the same time.
- Free to download and try out.
- Ten levels with ten questions in every level.
- 1st 2 levels free. Remaining 8 available via single in-app purchase.
- Times Tables from 0-4 are free. Remaining available via same as above in-app purchase.
- Just right for math of grades 1-3.
***New Addition: Times Tables For Kids Module***
Kids can practice and learn Times Tables For Kids. Kids can test themselves by solving every times table. First 4 tables are free. Remaining 16 available via single in-app purchase. Please note that In-App purchase for "Times Tables For Kids" is different from the "Multiplication For Kids" In-App purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
Bub is learning
Great and fun! Using it to teach my friend, Bub, who is a 49 year old dev. disabled gentleman with whom I live, the times tables he never had an opportunity to learn, even though he loves solving addition problems. Hoping for the best. Bub is using his own iPad, though I found the game and installed it for him. So far the free version and we'll see how it goes up to 4. Jan. 8.
This has helped my child with his basic facts, but he got overly excited when he saw the jack-in-the-box pop up and intentionally got questions wrong to see it. However, this app is productive and I highly suggest it. =D
Can only do the study
This game only barely works for us. It tries to start the test part and the whole app shuts down. It looks like fun, I wanted it for my daughter who is working hard to memorize facts. Hopefully it will work better for us in the future.
- IDZ Digital Private Limited
- 58.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Internet Design Zone
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Levels & Times Tables in Multiplication For Kids $1.99
- Unlock Times Tables $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.