MultiTimer - Free & Versatile Timer To Manage Time
By Sergey Astakhov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
’’People don’t want something truly new, they want the familiar done differently.’’
One of the most simple, handy and yet powerful timer that allows you to set multiple timers at once and keep track their progress easily.
Create, label and reuse timers for anything what’s happening in your regular life - cooking chicken, doing the laundry, cleaning the house, taking a break during a busy working day, reading a favorite book or writing an article, playing chess or timed quizzes, even therapeutic treatments.
MultiTimer is a perfect tool for arranging multi-tasks by making a group of timers adding extra workspaces with custom grid of timers.
Favorited by chefs, fitness enthusiasts, bloggers, YouTubers, writers, parents, gardeners, teachers, students, office workers or managers, musicians, game players and many other societies of users…
MultiTimer has no ads, mess or unnecessary steps - everything is clean, clear and consistent.
Designed to be an enjoyable to use, MultiTimer:
+ Starts in one tap, one tap to pause or resume it - one-tap functionality - extremely easy to use.
+ Times by the seconds, minutes and hours (now from 100 hours!).
+ Runs multiple timers simultaneously.
+ Offers custom grid of timers.
+ Group the timers by a common title.
+ Runs in the background.
+ Lets you customize label, color, icon and sound of each timer.
+ Counts up after the timer is complete (shows overtime).
+ Supports gestures to zoom timers or to re-order them.
+ Has MultiTimer’s Today widget. Swipe screen notifications to the left to use of timers control options.
+ Allows to check active or completed timers with the app’s icon badge.
+ Communicates with your Apple Watch.
+ Won’t take up a lot of space on your device - 20 MBs.
Here's why users are pleased with MultiTimer every single day:
- Home cooks, chefs and bakers set timers for marinating, basting, broiling, straining - for each dish in the oven or on the stove so that the dishes don’t lose their delicious exclusivity.
- Fitness enthusiasts keep track of their work and rest periods during workouts to keep high intensity training, for instance Tabata.
- Bloggers can work out a plan to manage their blogging time.
- YouTubers - vloggers - monitor while recording a real time video or schedule a video publication for 4,5 days ahead.
- Writers use it on the principle that frequent breaks help you stay mentally agile.
- Parents use it for everything! Limiting screen time for kids or playing online games or doing homework, baking, pressing coffee, boiling eggs, laundry, cleaning, working, playing the guitar, walking with the kids, meditation, reading, or making breakfast, etc.
- Gardeners take the worry out of watering.
- Teachers set timers for quizzes, group work, silent reading time, in gym class, breaks, recess.
- Students turn on it during class science experiments, having a lunch-time, studying at a library.
- Musicians organize battles with a clearly defined period for a participant performance.
- Players, like chess players, use it for tournament and blitz play.
NOTE: Limitation of iOS local notifications.
Make sure that your mute switch is set to off to hear the alarm in case you have timers running when you aren't inside the app or when your device is locked.
As you can verify, we had time to go through the feedback and support emails.
Thanks for taking the time to write. Please keep the suggestions coming.
Please leave a review for the app, if you have a minute; we'd really appreciate it.
What's New in Version 2.2
Thanks for using Multitimer!
This update is a transient model of the app that includes secondary functions.
Please rate the app and share your thoughts on the page in App Store or email us at email@example.com for any questions and comments - we read every comment and it into account.
Just great! Except for that intermediate screen that pops up on Watch when a timer expires. (MultiTimer - timer x expired - reset - restart) and THEN you can get back to the original timer screen. Just makes for an extra manual step.
Beautiful but too buggy to use
Timers added on phone don't save on the watch. This is the main purpose of the app and it DOES NOT WORK. Please fix this, I want to use this app!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 16, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Sergey Astakhov
- © Sergey Astakhov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases