MultiTimer is a versatile and easy-to-use countdown and stopwatch timer-app that combines a very elegant user interface and powerful features.
Along with the Pro version of the application, the free version of the app offers you all of the features that make you aware of your tasks and responsibilities.
The app has no garish or banner ads, mess and unnecessary steps - everything is clean, clear and consistent. All interactions with timers reduced to one-touch: Start, Pause, Resume, and Stop.
You can create multiple different timers and customise them by naming, colouring and giving timers their own icons and sounds.
MultiTimer allows you to run and reuse timers for anything what’s happening in your regular life: cooking chicken, doing some laundry, cleaning the house, taking a quick break during a busy working day, giving a minute to your favourite book or writing an article, playing chess or timing quizzes, or even carrying out therapeutic treatments.
Multitimer at a glance:
• Clean design and streamlined UI.
• Dark and Light style to choose from.
• Customizable boards and layouts to arrange the timers.
• Different types of timers run side by side.
• Countdown duration is up to 100 days in minutes, seconds and hours.
• One-tap functionality: one tap to start/pause/resume/stop.
• Wide range of useful and essential features.
• Simultaneous run and control multiple timers.
• Journals to track time of running timers.
• Widgets, iWatch app and complication support, Siri shortcuts.
• Timer management tools: Container.
(Learn more by tapping timers, tools or the "i" icon on the Edit toolbar).
- Multiple boards for setting required number of timers.
- Layouts with a suitable arrangement of timer: Adaptive, Fixed, and Flexible.
- A set of Countdown timers, Quick timer, Count-up timer, Pomodoro, Interval timer, Stepped timer, Stopwatch, Lap timer and Counter, Clock.
- Options for copying, deleting and moving timers.
- "Time" and "Date" options to specify duration.
- Counting down in days, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Counting up in milliseconds, seconds, minutes, hours and days.
- Indication of an "overtime" period for the completed timers.
- Editable titles and labels. Changeable colours.
- Adjustable sounds, alerts and notifications.
- Change settings and add extra time to running timers.
- The function to re-start "Autorepeat" timers.
- Timer startup configurations: "Delay start" or "Adjusted start" .
- Customizable "Commands" to start, pause and stop multiple timers at once.
- Journals to track time and actions of all your running timers. CSV export available.
- Viewing timers in a separate screen - Fullscreen mode.
- Export boards to transfer boards and timers to another device.
- Today Widgets: Multitimer interactive widget and widget for Active timers.
- Siri integration, Shortcuts and x-callback-url support.
- 3D Touch to control timers using pop-up menu.
- Apple Watch app and complication.
- WebShare function to display boards and timers on PC via web browsers.
- Notifications with action buttons: Terminate, Restart, and Snooze.
- Options to set up auto-lock and icon notification badge.
- Alerts don’t interrupt music playback.
Some of the listed features may be part of the Pro version, and therefore are not available in the free version of the application.
The icons are designed by icons8 from https://icons8.com/.
We always welcome new proposals and suggestions, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the option "Send Feedback" in the app Settings.
Thanks for using MultiTimer!
Introducing a refreshed look and feel: Take some time to browse the new MultiTimer.
We created a simple and modern UI that makes the power of MultiTimer more accessible. We also threw in a few personal touches, like new help boxes - the "i" buttons - to make you feel more at home.
- An error that affected the correct operation of Siri: Shortcuts.
- Errors that caused the lack of notification sound and haptic response on the Apple Watch with watchOS 5.0 and on on the iPhone with iOS 12.
If you have any feedback or run into issue, reach us at email@example.com.
We're happy to help!
Ratings and Reviews
Create multiple timers and customise them by name, icons and more.
Fantastic, in a class of its own
I love this app. It’s exactly what I was looking for. I’m so glad someone made it. I like that you can have multiple boards, I like the commands which are basically macros that start stop or pause the various widgets on any of your boards. The commands work across multiple boards. That’s brilliant. The fact that you couldn’t drag and drop widgets from one word to another is also brilliant. I would pay for an in app purchase of being able to upgrade to being able to have one widget live and show up on multiple boards but have one identity. I would also pay for an in app upgrade it to be able to export my settings to Microsoft excel and then tweak them and then re-import them because that would be so much faster for me than clicking through the GUI. Also, I’d love to be able to share my profile across my Apple devices, so I couldn’t have timers running on my iPad and then pick up my iPhone and have that shared event functionality. Also, if you look at a little game called Mekorama, they get their users to create widgets for them for free. You could do that. You could have people create boards for the trendy diets, exercise programs, or whatever, and then upload them to your user forum and let other users download them and that would add tremendous value to your app. This idea would piggyback on top of the import export in excel format. Or CSV is fine too.
Creative, Impressive & Innovative!
I’ve been using this app. for some time. They are constantly adapting and improving to the needs of the people who are using the timers. I use and need a lot of timers for different things like taking medicines and exercises. This timer allows me to set intervals of rest, exercise with out stopping what I am doing, so I can concentrate on what I am doing! I’ve been able to adapt it to my many needs. It is so creative you are the limiter of what you can do. It is impressive because of the scope that it covers and Innovative because they are using the users to give them the ideas on how to make it better and they actually take those ideas and make upgrades as the needs of the users increase. They listen to the input that users give them and have incorporated them into there timer. This is one of the 2 apps. that I actually paid for it is so good, rather then sit though the adds. I am been impressed and excited about this app. It gives me a sense of freedom and control with my complicated daily routines and regiments.
Keep it up!!!
Create multiple timers and customise them by name, icons and more.
- Sergey Astakhov
- 89.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Persapps
- In-App Purchases
- Multitimer PRO $6.99
- Multitimer PRO $4.99
- Multitimer PRO $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.