MultiTimer: Multiple timers
By Sergey Astakhov
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MultiTimer is a versatile and easy-to-use count-down and stopwatch timer-app that combines a very elegant user interface and powerful features. The app has no ads, mess or unnecessary steps - everything is clean, clear and consistent.
You can create multiple different timers and customise them by naming, colouring and giving timers their own icons and sounds. MultiTimer allows you to run and reuse timers for anything what’s happening in your regular life: cooking chicken, doing some laundry, cleaning the house, taking a quick break during a busy working day, giving a minute to your favourite book or writing an article, playing chess or timing quizzes, or even carrying out therapeutic treatments.
Multitimer at a glance:
• Clean design and streamlined UI.
• Dark and Light style to choose from.
• Customizable boards and layouts to arrange the timers.
• Different types of timers run side by side.
• Countdown duration is up to 100 days in minutes, seconds and hours.
• One-tap functionality: one tap to start/pause/resume/stop.
• Wide range of useful and essential features.
• Simultaneous run and control multiple timers.
• Journals to track time of running timers.
• Widgets, iWatch app and complication support.
- Multiple boards for setting required number of timers.
- Layouts with a suitable arrangement of timer: Adaptive, Fixed, and Flexible.
- A set of Countdown timers, Quick timer, Count-up timer, Pomodoro, Interval timer, Stopwatch, Lap timer and Counter.
- Options for copying, deleting and moving timers.
- One-tap functionality: start, pause, resume, and stop with a tap.
- "Time" and "Date" options to specify duration.
- Counting down in days, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Counting up in milliseconds, seconds, minutes, hours and days.
- Indication of an "overtime" period for the completed timers.
- Editable titles and labels. Changeable colors.
- Adjustable sounds, alerts and notifications.
- Change settings and add extra time to running timers.
- Timer startup configurations: "Delay start" or "Adjusted start".
- Customizable "Commands" to start, pause and stop multiple timers at once.
- Journals to track time and actions of all your running timers. CSV export.
- Viewing timers in a separate screen. - Export boards to transfer boards and timers to another device.
- Today Widgets: Multitimer interactive widget and widget for Active timers.
- Siri integration.
- 3D Touch to control timers using pop-up menu.
- Apple Watch app and complication.
- WebShare function to display boards and timers on PC via web browsers.
- Notifications with buttons to control timers.
- Options to set up auto-lock and icon notification badge.
- Alerts don’t interrupt music playback.
- Runs in the background.
Some of the listed features may be part of the Pro version, and therefore are not available in the free version of the application.
We always welcome new proposals and suggestions, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the option "Send Feedback" in the app Settings.
What's New in Version 4.4
Thank you for choosing MultiTimer!
What's done in this version of the application:
● Color Palette for Free
The timer advanced color palette is now available to all users for free!
● Export Boards
Now you can transfer customised boards to other app users.
Just select a board you wish to share and hit Export in the board toolbar.
● Sharing of consolidated Journals
"Share" button in the "Settings" > "Journals" that allows you to share all journals in one single file.
● 3D Popup Menu
Now by tapping and holding a timer the popup menu will appear providing access to the general and custom timer control options.
This feature is available only on devices that support 3D Touch functionality.
● Minor user interface enhancements.
If you have any feedback or run into issue, send along any feedback to email@example.com, and we’ll see what we can do.
A helpful, aesthetic app
Back to 5: you fixed issue number 2 I previously alluded to. Thank you.
And thanks for the thoughtful response you had to issue number 1. I only read your response now.
Updated review for the new version:
From 5 to 3
1. Asks me to review every time I start the app. I'd like to be asked no more than once, especially since I already reviewed the previous version.
2. The end of timer signal I originally choose -- canary -- is a sweet way to end a meditation or a free writing session or any activity that involves being immersed in subtle activity.
In this version a few seconds of beeping got added to the beginning of the canary sound. The new sound is not very fitting for a meditation end, so in fact turns the app into something I'm looking less.
I found this move disruptive in the negative sense of the word -- both
-- the beep
-- having a perfectly good functionality and set up discarded
So FYI developers, often it's little things in concert that make an app a harmonious fit for my use. The choice of sounds you put in the timers matters greatly.
I really enjoy it. I use the app to time various self-improvement activities and habits I aim to cultivate.
-- It is convenient to have the times preset for each activity.
-- I also like the funny end-of-time tones.
Pretty, but clunky
I love the graphics, and really, really wanted to love the app, but having used it for two weeks solid I gave up. Firstly it’s not very intuitive setting up the timers, and secondly, almost every day I found that I had accidentally paused a timer. In the end it was form over function and I downloaded Timer+ ... which is not as sexy, but works.
This app literally replaced 6 other apps I've used. It gives you every custom option you can hope for, it runs on the phone and watch seamlessly, and is WELL worth whatever the cost. GET IT.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 72.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Sergey Astakhov
- © 2015 Persapps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases