MultitrackStudio for iPad
By Giel Bremmers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MultitrackStudio for iPad is an audio/MIDI multitrack recording app. It comes with many high quality audio effects including a guitar amp simulator.
Both audio and MIDI tracks can be edited. MIDI editing features include pianoroll, drum and score editors.
The straightforward user-interface has been designed with tape-based recording in mind. It's easy to use yet powerful.
• Up to 16 audio/MIDI tracks, audio tracks can be mono or stereo.
• Editors: audio, pianoroll, drum, score, MIDI controllers, timesig/tempo and song.
• One effect return section.
• One master section.
• Three effect slots per mixer section (two for MIDI tracks).
• Effects: Automated Fader, Chorus, Compressor, DeEsser, Echo, EQ, Flanger, Guitar Amp, Master Limiter, Noise Gate, Phaser, Reverb, Rotor, Saturator, Stereo Imager, Tremolo, Tuner and Vibrato.
• MIDI instruments: MultitrackStudio Instruments (General MIDI compatible), SoundFont Player, Matrix Sampler, up to four Virtual MIDI Apps and one CoreMIDI output device.
• Supports Inter-App Audio effects and instruments.
• Supports Audiobus (acts as output in Audiobus app).
• MIDI sources: onscreen keyboard (keyboard, chords, drum, matrix and various string layouts) and one CoreMIDI input device. Supports Bluetooth LE MIDI.
• Audio sample rate: 44.1 or 48 kHz.
• Imports .wav, .aif, .mp3, .mid and various other audio file types.
• Exports .wav and .mid files.
• Import/export audio/MIDI via AudioShare, General Pasteboard, iTunes File Sharing or email.
• Imports/exports .zip file containing all files needed to open song, compatible with MultitrackStudio for Windows/OS X.
Note: MultitrackStudio for iPad does NOT support Bluetooth audio devices.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
• Master Limiter effect now has RMS output level meter.
• Pianoroll: selected notes which are long enough get resize grip to move start of note (in addition to the one at the end of the note).
• Pianoroll: notes that are too high/low to appear in the pianoroll appear dimmed above/below the pianoroll while scrolling vertically.
• Score editor: notes shorter than current grid can be added/moved accurately without having to change the grid first.
• Supports MIDI via Bluetooth LE (MultitrackStudio acts as Central, so it can connect to Peripherals)
• External MIDI Instruments, Virtual MIDI and IAA Instruments: no pitch bend range messages are sent if the pitch bend range is set to zero. Can be useful if the instrument uses controllers 100/101 for something other than RPNs.
• Fixed: SoundFont Player ignored note-offs with certain soundfonts. You'll have to re-import these soundfonts.
• Better handling of some out-of-storage-space situations.
• Now requires iOS 8 or newer.
• Various bug fixes.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 18, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Giel Bremmers
- © 2001-2015 Bremmers Audio Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Extension$19.99