Our free, week-by-week pregnancy app will bring you up to speed with what you should expect at every stage of your journey. As well as allowing you to keep a record of all the significant moments along the way, from the first scan to the first kick, it will put you in touch with a community of women in the same boat; who’ll share your excitement, and offer support and reassurance when you're feeling wobbly.
We know there’s no such thing as a textbook pregnancy, but the chances are, whatever you're going through, someone else has been through. too. Our unique weekly calendar combines the medical facts with advice drawn from the real-life experiences of thousands of other mums.
Download the app now, and have Mumsnet’s knowledge and empathy at your fingertips all the way through your pregnancy - and beyond.
Here’s what our Pregnancy app will provide you with during your pregnancy:
• Expert information on how you and your baby are changing, week by week
• Advice from other mums on how they coped at the same stage
• The option to scroll ahead to find out what to expect in the weeks to come
• Alerts when fresh articles and information are available
• A journal in which to keep track of your progress, and prompts to add status updates, so your pregnancy record stays up to date
• A place to store photographs of your bump as it grows
• Access to threads on Mumsnet’s Pregnancy forum, where you can find out how other mums-to-be are feeling
Mumsnet is the UK's biggest online network for parents. Mumsnet Pregnancy is the first part of the Mumsnet family of apps, supporting you at every stage of being a parent.
Minor updates to the design
- 50.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Mumsnet Ltd 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.