An essential app for San Francisco public transit riders. Features include:
- Real-time GPS location of buses*
- Predicted arrival times at stops*
- Find nearby stops by zooming in
- Pin frequently used stops on the map
*All GPS locations and arrival time predictions are provided by NextBus.
Disclaimer: This application is not affiliated with SFMTA.
Fixed a bug that caused connection error to pop up frequently for some users.
- Updated design for easier navigation
- Design change on routes menu: tap on ⊕ to add it to the map, tap on star to save it under favorites
- I know many of you thought the font size was too small. Now, the app will respect iOS setting for text size. (Available under Display & Brightness > Text Size, or Accessibility for even larger text sizes)
- Stops on the map now show the colors of the routes instead of rainbow wheel.
Apple Watch App
- Shows your pinned stops and also nearby stops. It will show pinned stops that are nearby first.
Please email me if you notice any issue or have suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find MuniWatch useful, please leave a nice review on the App Store. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
Please add the 49 Inbound stop on ocean and mission across the Wells Fargo
Developer Response ,
This issue is coming from the SFMTA data and we've reported this issue to them.
T muni line no longer displaying
The T line dropped off this app two months ago. I commute on this line everyday to work. Other muni lines and buses work fine. Please fix!
Bus times in real time
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.