Muni Watch Transit App
By Barum Rho
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
An essential app for San Francisco public transit riders. Features include:
- Real-time GPS location of buses*
- Predicted arrival times at stops*
- Find nearby stops by zooming in
- Pin frequently used stops on the map
*All GPS locations and arrival time predictions are provided by NextBus.
Disclaimer: This application is not affiliated with SFMTA.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
Fixed a bug that caused connection error to pop up frequently for some users.
- Updated design for easier navigation
- Design change on routes menu: tap on ⊕ to add it to the map, tap on star to save it under favorites
- I know many of you thought the font size was too small. Now, the app will respect iOS setting for text size. (Available under Display & Brightness > Text Size, or Accessibility for even larger text sizes)
- Stops on the map now show the colors of the routes instead of rainbow wheel.
Apple Watch App
- Shows your pinned stops and also nearby stops. It will show pinned stops that are nearby first.
Please email me if you notice any issue or have suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find MuniWatch useful, please leave a nice review on the App Store. It really helps!
I like how approximately when Muni arrives. I just like it to be more busses to ride in the late evenings. The wait at nights is sometimes over a half hour wait. But I am very satisfied with Muni.
Flawed but useful
Use this app regularly to optimize my commute. Times can be off by a couple of minutes which is frustrating.
It just works!
Put in you're most traveled lines. Hit the airplane icon to find what's coming at the nearest stop.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 06, 2017
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 42.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Barum Rho
- © 2015 Barum Rho
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove ads$1.99