Improve your team’s productivity with digital whiteboards. MURAL lets you visually organize your ideas and collaborate with others remotely. So no matter where you and your team or clients are located, you can brainstorm, design, and map content in a virtual workspace.
- Map anything spatially
- Invite anyone to collaborate
- Quickly sketch designs
- Easily create sticky notes
- Import images
- Vote on ideas
You will need an existing MURAL account to use this app.
- Struggling to load your murals? With this update, we reduced the memory usage by 25%! We also fixed a memory spike that made the app crash when opening some of the heaviest murals.
- Keep up the momentum: you can now open linked murals in-app! When you embed a mural into another, and you double click it, the mural will open in the same app rather than in the browser.
- Do you have a new iPad Pro? We polished up the app so it looks great on it.
- Fixed: Images added from the app appeared at the bottom of the mural, rather than on top.
- Fixed: There were some syncing issues while drawing on a sticky note, realtime collaborators didn't see exactly what you were drawing.
- Fixed: Some file previews were not rendering correctly.
- As usual, we killed lots of other tiny bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Repeated failures on IPhone Xs Max. Every time I add a note to a mural board, the note isn’t actually saved and the app becomes unresponsive.
Amazing Tool for Collaboration and Productivity in Remote Teams
I Love Mural!
I am on a Large Remote team at a Fortune 500 and Mural helps us work more effectively together, everyone stays on the same page more and is more productive. Wish we had Mural at my old company.
Highly recommend Mural as it allows you to do more together.
Yay for iOS
Very happy to see an iOS app now available! The native app is nice and smooth. Sadly, it seems to be missing one of my favorite features from the website: I can't find a way to import/paste links. I love how the website inserts links with an image and summary text. Hopefully they add it soon.
Looking forward to future updates!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.