Improve your team’s productivity with digital whiteboards. MURAL lets you visually organize your ideas and collaborate with others remotely. So no matter where you and your team or clients are located, you can brainstorm, design, and map content in a virtual workspace.
- Map anything spatially
- Invite anyone to collaborate
- Quickly sketch designs
- Easily create sticky notes
- Import images
- Vote on ideas
You will need an existing MURAL account to use this app.
- Do you have a new Apple Pencil? If you double-tap on the mural while drawing with your Pencil, we will change the pen to an eraser. You can change your Pencil behavior in the iOS Settings menu, including swapping between pens, opening the color picker, or just ignoring the gesture.
- Adding links to your mural is now super easy. Just copy the link from any app and click in the mural to paste. We will create a link element if you pasted an URL, a sticky if it's a short text, or a text-box if it's longer.
- You can now undo your drawings from the top bar.
- We keep making MURAL Scan better and better, we are getting closer! We've changed the way we detect sticky notes to better scan stickies the first time and prevent manual corrections. We fixed a bug that caused stickies to be duplicated.
- The Done button is in the top bar while editing, so it is easier to spot.
- Fixed: The edition bars at the bottom were behind the home bar in the latest iPad.
- Fixed: Navigating between comments with the arrows wasn't working.
Ratings and Reviews
Whiteboard in your pocket
As a service designer who does a good bit of remote work, I love collaborating on Mural. It’s incredible how much content you can access, create, and edit with Mural’s app. It’s a robust set of tools, not just a way to view boards you created on desktop using the web app. Bravo!
I will give 5 starts once you support landscape mode
Come on guys! When the board is HUGE we need to be able to view it horizontally for more visibility.
Repeated failures on IPhone Xs Max. Every time I add a note to a mural board, the note isn’t actually saved and the app becomes unresponsive.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.