By Hello World Engineering, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Clip it. Loop it. Mix it. Drop it.
Musaico is the most streamlined interface for recording and remixing music. Record, loop, layer, and remix sounds in real time, from layering guitar parts to looping rap beats. Designed and optimized as a universal app for the iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch platforms, you can record your musical ideas quickly and intuitively from anywhere.
Musaico features a new compositional paradigm consisting of integrated loop-based and timeline-based approaches. First, quickly record or import sound material, organize it, and loop it. Experiment with sounds by instantly triggering clips that will automatically play in time together. Then, drag clips into the timeline to create compositions with multitracker precision and control. Export those compositions back into loops and continue to refine your ideas in real time!
When running on the iPhone, Musaico offers all of the features as for the iPad, except for the timeline features.
Features included in Musaico:
- Real time, instant touch-and-play control interface. Record, play, import, and edit sound material without interrupting the audio stream
- Automatic beat alignment – sound material plays in time together
- Automatic or manual play speed adjustment
- Import from iPod library (supports non-DRM .m4a, .mp3, .aac, .caf, and .wav)
- Import from iOS clipboard using audio paste
- Precisely edit sound material with dynamic, real time waveform views – pinch to zoom, swipe to scroll, and tap to play
- Group sound material to play in time together
- Multiple timeline arrangement views with mute and solo, track volume, and metronome controls (iPad only)
- Export themes from timeline into loop-based clips (iPad only)
- Share clips, clip groups, or timeline themes via e-mail (.wav or .m4a formats for iPad, .m4a for iPhone)
- Demo projects included (3 for iPad and 1 for iPhone)
- IN THIS FULL VERSION ONLY - Live Mode: Play clips and groups like a hardware synthesizer, with various quantization settings to control when clips start
With your purchase of Musaico today, you will also be receiving all future updates to the software, which will include feature upgrades. Please let us know what you want to see next!
- Your friends at Musaico
What's New in Version 2.5
Live Mode Recording - Tap the record button while in Live Mode and the audio output stream will be recorded into a new clip.
interesting, but very glitchy
interesting app, but crashes to much. I am running it on an ipad air 16 gig with 12 gigs of extra storage, so it's not the devices fault, it is the app. worst of all, my projects got deleted! Publishers please help! i wouldn't mind a refund of at least partial refund. this is a very cool app, but it is simply to glitchy. disregard this review if you're reading it more than 3 months from now, I'm sure the glitches will be fixed.
over all great idea, but needs more work. right now it's not worth 10 dollars.
I would like to see "Live Mode" developed further.
Thanks for supporting iOS 5 users with your updates.
Just purchased...every time I attempt to edit the application crashes. I attempted at least ten times. I finally gave up. I would like my money refunded it is not worth the money I paid for it.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 15, 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 97.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hello World Engineering, Inc
- © 2011 Jeremy Huff
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.