Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones
By Visible Body
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The most comprehensive 3D musculoskeletal reference this side of a dissection lab.
- Incredible 3D gross human anatomy models: Over 600 muscles and more than 200 bones. 2,200 origin and insertion points detail muscle attachments. Paint on bone shows surface areas of muscle attachments. Includes hundreds of 3D models of muscles, bones, ligaments, bursae, and nerves.
- Interactive 3D muscle actions: We've got over 60 of these bad boys. Hundreds of animated models show actions like adduction, pronation, flexion, and much more--and you can interact with them in motion!
- Media section: Video presentations by physical therapists, doctors, and researchers. Use them to review normal anatomy and common conditions. Show your patients! Teach your students!
- Encyclopedic reference content for better understanding: Want to know how to pronounce a ligament's name? Want to know how a muscle is innervated? Access detailed definitions for all structures, including details on origins and insertions, muscle actions, blood supply, and innervation. Don't forget audio pronunciations and Latin names, plus over 400 quiz questions to test your knowledge!
This app provides dozens of models of common musculoskeletal injuries and conditions, including:
- Cervical spondylosis
- Lateral epicondylitis
- Medial epicondylitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Wrist sprain
- Rotator cuff tear
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Hip labral tear
- Osteoarthritis of the hip
- Knee sprain
- Torn meniscus
- Osteoarthritis of the knee joint
- Achilles tendinosis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
* All content is organized specifically for healthcare professionals and students treating or studying musculoskeletal function and common conditions.
Content is organized by type (3D models, interactive animations, pathologies, and quizzes) and by body region (head and neck, upper limbs, shoulder, abdomen, spine & back, pelvis, and lower limbs).
* View 600+ muscles, 200+bones, and hundreds of ligaments, bursae, and
* Study hundreds of moving muscles with the library of muscle action animations.
* Study over 1,000 pins that demarcate origins and insertions on muscles or bones. Bone paint is used to show areas of muscle attachment.
* Test your knowledge by taking dozens of muscle and bone anatomy quizzes.
You can customize views by adding the anatomy you want from several body systems and hiding the rest. Plus you can annotate and share.
* Create a library of favorites in one tap.
* Use notes feature to annotate images.
* Export screenshots to use in presentations, share with colleagues, students, or patients.
* Share favorite views with other Muscle Premium users.
Muscle Premium is recommended by physical therapists, sports trainers, massage therapists, and orthopedic specialists.
iMedical Apps calls Muscle Premium “incredibly impressive at highlighting complex anatomy…The combination of impressive detail and 3D graphics mean this app is a market leader.”
Have any other questions or comments?
Email us at email@example.com.
About Visible Body
Visible Body creates innovative, interactive 3D human anatomy and physiology content and apps. If you love the human body, you'll love us! Healthcare professionals and students use our apps to make learning and teaching anatomy and physiology visual and engaging. Over a million people have used our products. Founded in 1996, Visible Body also operates as Argosy Publishing.
What's New in Version 7.1.02
- We heard your concerns! The Related Content feature is now collapsible on iPhone.
- Minor corrections and bug fixes
100% worth the money. I am currently in school for physical therapy and this app has been such a useful tool to study and learn on the go. The images are clear and it has a ton of useful information and easy to navigate through. They even have practice quizzes and you can take and you can pin point muscles or areas on the body and place a note there for added study help. The pathologies are also a bonus! You have the entire human body broken down by body part, bone, nerves, blood vessels, and muscles with detailed precise information.
Best app I have seen for A&P! Gorgeous graphics
Not what I expected
It function very poorly. Hard to use. It is not what I expected. I wish it shows the nerves and blood vessels. Ordered by mistake. I hope that I can get refund.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 29, 2017
- Version: 7.1.02
- Size: 1.10 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Argosy Publishing
- © Argosy Publishing, Inc., 2007–2017. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Musculoskeletal Pathology Animations$7.99