Free access to the following 3D anatomical models:
Skeleton (skull, trunk and upper limb)
Ligaments and muscles (upper limb)
In-app purchases to unlock all body regions.
"Muscle | Skeleton - 3D Atlas of Anatomy" is a next generation anatomy atlas in 3D which gives you availability of interactive highly detailed anatomical models!
The musculoskeletal system has been reconstructed in 3D, you can rotate and zoom in on each model and observe in detail from any angle.
By selecting models or pins you will be shown the terms related to any specific anatomical part, you can select from 11 languages and show the terms in two languages simultaneously.
"Muscle | Skeleton" is a useful tool for students of medicine and physical education, for physicians, orthopedists, physiatrists, physiotherapists, kinesiologists, paramedics, nurses and athletic trainers.
HIGHLY DETAILED ANATOMICAL 3D MODELS
• Skeletal System
• Muscular System
• Accurate 3D modeling
• Surfaces of the skeleton with high resolution textures up to 4K
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE INTERFACE.
• Rotate and Zoom every model in the 3D space
• The muscles are grouped into layers, from the superficial to the deepest
• Visualization of the muscle layers in multi or single mode
• Possibility to hide every single bone or muscle
• Filter feature to hide or display every system
• Intelligent rotation, automatically moves the centre of rotation for easier navigation
• Interactive Pin allow visualization of the term relative to every anatomical detail
• Hide / Show interface, ideal for use on smartphones
• Muscles descriptions (origin, insertion, innervation, action), in english
• The anatomical terms and the interface are available in 11 languages: Latin,
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
• The language can be selected directly from the interface of the app
• The anatomical terms can be shown in two languages simultaneously
"Muscle | Skeleton" is part of the collection of apps for the study of human anatomy "3D Atlas of Anatomy", new apps and updates are being developed.
*** PLEASE NOTE: This app only works with iPad Pro, iPad Air or later, iPad (3rd generation) or later, iPad Mini 2 or later, iPhone 5 or later ***
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Great model, needs female model
It’s one of the best models available for this kind of app but I would love to see a female model as well. The attention to form and proportion makes this app ideal for artists looking for more than just the medical aspects. The muscles and bones are, for the most part, modeled better than any other app out there. I would like to see some refinement to the deltoid fibers and the size of the biceps is a little big when compared to the triceps.
It’s paid app, not free
No use without paying $13.
I wanted to do a very simple thing like check out couple muscle names, and was expecting free version of the app be able to do that. But you can NOT get ANY muscle info without paying. That is why I give 1 star. Developer should make it free Skeleton and paid Muscle apps. Otherwise it is confusing and frustrating as advertised feature are not actually available in free app.
This app offers skull, bones of the trunk, bones of the upper limb and muscles of the upper limb for free. This allows the user to deeply try the app and, if he likes it, he can decide to buy the in-app purchase and unlock all the locked contents.
This app only shows you basic skeletal anatomy. You have to pay to see any muscles at all.
- Catfish Animation Studio S.r.l.
- 615.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Catfish Animation Studio S.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Body Regions $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.