By James Clutterbuck
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See what's really going on inside your head in real time!
Muse Monitor is exclusively for use with "Muse: The Brain-Sensing Headband" from Interaxon (available at http://choosemuse.com)
Get real time EEG brainwave data beautifully graphed, right on your phone or tablet.
* Professional grade spectrogram
* Discrete frequency breakdown
* Raw microvolts
* Absolute wave values
Split data by channel, into left brain/right brain, Front/Back, or even individual sensors.
Record EEG data to Excel compatible CSV file format, or Muse Protocol Buffer format, for playback in Muse Player.
Dropbox Integration for saving recordings.
OSC Streaming for wireless data monitoring/recording with compatible software such as the free Interaxon Muse Lab.
Share images with your friends.
* This app is not affiliated in any way with Interaxon; but I want to give a big shout out to everyone at the company for such an amazing product from a wonderful team of people.
What's New in Version 2.0.9
* Fixed: Interaxon Help links updated
* Fixed: Photo Library permissions for iOS 10
Display of EEG can be improved
Great application offering a multitude of ways to display the resulting EEG.
However, better more conventional ways of presenting the data such as horizontal histogram presentation of the wave bands maybe easier to appreciate by users.
This could be used as a biofeedback application if there was an adjustable sound feature.
Keep up the great work. This app is wonderful and really useful. A more in depth technical manual that explains the various brain waves and what they mean would be helpful. Thank you for creating this.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 17, 2016
- Version: 2.0.9
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: James Clutterbuck
- © 2016 James Clutterbuck
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.