Musée Magazine is a dynamic, digital quarterly and interactive website dedicated to featuring works by emerging and established artists. Sometimes quirky, sometimes sensual, always unpredictable, Musée moves on the cutting edge as an unparalleled photo-based platform. Today, Musée finds itself at the vanguard of photography and film culture. We strive to empower promising artists as they navigate and launch future careers throughout the global photographic community, while comingling with industry influencers to provide relevant content for academics, students, and photography aficionados alike. Like a photographic library, Musée has a broad appeal, encompassing all genres from the photo-world’s beloved masters to the new, exciting, and unexpected.
App stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Loaded in a nano, crystal clear, crisp swipe parameters, spread thumbnails of perfect size.
Visually perfect. DG Krueger
- Joomag, Inc.
- 27.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Joomag, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.