Located on Rue de Grenelle, right in the heart of the seventh arrondissement of Paris, the Musée Maillol houses the largest collection of works by Aristide Maillol, an artist who revolutionised modern sculpture. Ever since the eighteenth century, this elegant mansion, with its paved courtyard and famous façade decorated by Edme Bouchardon, has been devoted to art.
This application includes:
- A guided tour lasting 40 minutes: 17 points of interest and works and several thematic distractions guide you on your discovery of the artistic technique of Maillol and the creation of the museum
- More than 40 zoomable HD images
- 1 interactive map allowing you to navigate inside the museum
- Practical information to prepare your visit
Application development by smArtapps
Recording and editing by Sycomore
- App updated for iOS 11
- App in 2-steps bilingual (French and English)
- Texts and pictures updated
- 53.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Culturespaces, smArtapps 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.