Available from Thyssen Kiosk in the form of interactive magazines is a wide range of publications relating to education and the exhibitions organised by the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza in Madrid.
What’s new about this update:
- New design. Clearer, cleaner and nicer to read.
- New vertical version. Now when you read magazines on your iPhone, you’ll see the content in a new layout that’s easier to read, adapted to every device and with all the functionalities. If you turn your iPad to a vertical position, you’ll be able to see this new version too.
- Download magazines. This way you can read when you’re offline or in airplane mode. Text, photos, galleries, interactive hotspots... they’ll still work in the magazines you’ve downloaded. Magazines you download will be found in the Offline section of the Kiosk.
- Push notifications: now we can notify you when there’s new content so you won’t miss an exhibit, you’ll be up-to-date on our education team’s projects and activities, and so on.
- A single app. We’ve unified our iPad and iPhone apps into a single one. You can eliminate your old iPhone app and download our new app, "Thyssen Kiosk", on any of your mobile devices.
We hope you enjoy this new version and we’d love to know what you think of it. If you want to ask us any question you may have or give us any suggestions on the new app, you can write us at QuioscoThyssen@madgazine.com
- Fundación Colección Thyssen-Bornemisza
- 7.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Quiosco Thyssen © Fundación Colección Thyssen-Bornemisza, 2013
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.