Experience art digitally - before, during and after the visit. Before you visit the Museum Barberini, you can use the Barberini app to find out more about exhibitions or you can explore the museum in 360 ° panoramas that promise multimedia content. If you want to avoid waiting at the cash desk, buy your tickets in the app. Listen to exciting audio tours during your visit and intuitively navigate around the house with your smartphone. Favorite exhibits can be saved in a favorites list. After the visit you have the opportunity to listen to this content. In the archive of the app you will also find works and audio tours of past exhibitions.
• Audio tours for children and adults
• Indoor navigation and location-based content
• Information about current and upcoming exhibitions
• 360° panoramas with multimedia content
• Tours archive
• Integrated ticketing
• Videos about artists and curators
• Opening times, offers, prices, location
• Information about the history of the building, the art and the founder
• newsletter subscription
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent; I wish it was in German,too
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your positive review! The app is fully in german, too - just switch your phone language to german :-) Many greetings from Potsdam!
Meenakshi Datta Ghosh
This Barberini app has the right mix of focus on history and near contemporary size shape and sounds of the Barberini Museum.
It whets the appetite to go and further explore the Museum.
- Museum Barberini GmbH
- 161.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Museum Barberini gGmbH
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.