The Museum of Nebraska Art (MONA) is the only museum dedicated exclusively to telling the story of Nebraska through the art of Nebraska. MONA exhibits the work of a distinguished and diverse selection of artists like George Catlin, Robert Henri, Aaron Douglas, Thomas Hart Benton, and John Falter. At MONA you can see historic master works, enjoy the stylistic variety of work from the Modern era, and discover the innovative work of today’s artists. The collection is housed in a beautifully renovated 1911 NeoClassical building listed on the National Register of Historic Places. With no admission fee and convenient parking, MONA is an artistic treasure available to all.
Ratings and Reviews
A great way to see MONA's collection. Thank you!
- Espro Information Technologies Ltd.
- 31.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016, Museum of Nebraska Art
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.