Musi - Unlimited Music For YouTube
By Musi Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Best music streaming app out there. - Fast, easy to use, it's perfect! A must download if you like streaming music" - Mirka95
"Best music experience I have used on the App Store to date!" - Lupini66444
“LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP SO MUCH I WANT TO MARRY IT AND HAVE ITS BABIES” - Paxton_43
Musi lets you stream and organize music directly from YouTube, build playlists, share music with friends, and more. Musi can also stream onto any AirPlay enabled device. Best of all? IT'S FREE!
Here's a brief overview of Musi's features:
- Stream any song from YouTube
- Stream music to any AirPlay enabled device
- Create infinite playlists and organize your music
- Control Musi through your car, stereo, and more
With over 100 million songs streamed, it's clear that Musi is the best music experience on the App Store. Download it now!
What's New in Version 5.8.2
Hey Musi'ers! We're super excited to bring this update to you :) :) :) As always, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any feedback or suggestions.
- Added the ability to SHARE PLAYLISTS. You can now share your playlists by tapping the "Share Playlist" button when viewing a playlist. Any updates made to the playlist will be automatically updated for everyone who adds the playlist to their Musi.
- Added the ability to play playlists from Search without having to add these playlists to your Musi. Just tap the "Shuffle" button when viewing a playlist and it will play within Musi.
- Added the ability to add songs to playlists, like you would in search, without manually visiting the playlist. To add a song, swipe to the left on the song and press the "+" button.
- Added back the ability to search for songs in playlists.
- Fixed a bug with the force touch "Shuffle Library" button where the player would not show up.
- Fixed a bug where excluding a song from shuffle would not actually exclude that song from shuffle.
- Fixed a bug where adding songs to the library from a playlist would cause duplicate songs to be added to the library.
- Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements.
- The current playlist will now appear at the top of the playlists tab.
Pretty good, but lots of issues
Things I love: (1) I can find any song I want, even songs that aren't available on the iTunes Store, and it won't take up room on my phone or cost money like my music library does. (2) I like the equalizer. It makes it easy to change the pitch of a song to my personal tastes / earbuds.
Things I hate: (1) the constant need for a strong wifi signal to play ANYTHING! (2) Songs pause briefly when I press the home button to exit the app. Not a major issue, but annoying. (3) Sometimes songs will stop playing suddenly, and when I check my lock screen, the music control panel has disappeared. When I open Musi, there is no "currently playing" song. It's as if I'd never played the song in the first place. (4) Playlists are very rigid, i.e. I can not delete them, or reorder songs! (5) I wish I could schedule a song to "play next" when my current song is over, like the iOS music library. I rely on this feature a lot, because I hate having to unlock my phone to quickly choose a new song every time a song ends.
Get this app, it will change your life, but petition the makers to fix these problems!
Great when it works
I do recommend this app to anyone looking for a free easy to use music app with actual music yu want on it. This app used to be perfect, but the last couple of updates have almost killed it. It's really frustrating that is has 99% of all the songs you want & let's you build playlists, but it only plays when it feels like it. If your gonna be connected to one wifi all day long, you're fine. But switch networks while you're listening, or connect to Bluetooth, the rest of your music will not play consistently until you reset the app. Also, at least one of every 4 or 5 songs will have some sort of "error" and not play. And I'm not talking about when songs get pulled for copy write issues. It's weird. And the crashing is ridiculous! A few glitches here and there is normal. But this has gotten really bad. If the technical glitches can be fixed, the app would be amazing.
Good but one problem
So far this app is really nice, one problem that I have is the shared playlists. I shared a playlist from my phone to my iPad but when I want to add songs to the shared playlist from my iPad it won't let me. Also, it says in the new update that shared playlists will be updated automatically if there's any changes to the playlist. So I added a song into a playlist from my phone and it's suppose to update it for my iPad. It didn't change it at all. It's annoying when I want to add a song to the playlist from my iPad but it won't let me and it doesn't update it for all devices with the shared playlist. It's super annoying 😡
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 09, 2017
- Version: 5.8.2
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Musi Inc.
- © 2016 - Musi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99