Musi - Simple Music Streaming
By Musi Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Best free music player app and I’ve tried all of them" - FaisalBeanzi
"Best music experience I have used on the App Store to date!" - Lupini66444
Musi lets you stream and organize music directly from YouTube, build playlists, share music with friends, and more. Musi can also stream onto any AirPlay enabled device. Best of all? IT'S FREE!
Here's a brief overview of Musi's features:
- Stream any song from YouTube
- Stream music to any AirPlay enabled device
- Create infinite playlists and organize your music
- Control Musi through your car, stereo, and more
With over 1 million daily users, it's clear that Musi is the best music experience on the App Store. Download it now!
What's New in Version 6.0.3
Hey Musi fans - we have a great feature update lined up for you! Here's a brief overview of the changes:
- WE HAVE NOW ADDED AN EQUALIZER! After receiving roughly 100,000,000 emails about an equalizer feature, our underpaid, overworked developers managed to duct tape together a phenomenal bass-boosting band-equalizing equalizer.
- Added the ability to add a track to other playlists by swiping to the left in the library or in a playlist.
- Added the ability to shuffle play playlists in search.
- Added haptic engine feedback on applicable devices.
- Hid the home indicator in fullscreen mode on the iPhone X.
- Fixed an issue where tracks would show up twice in the Recently Added playlist.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to change the video playback position in fullscreen mode.
I don't usually write reviews but I am really enjoying this app. I like that u can listen to music within the app n when u exit from it. I also like that u can select multiple playlists to add a song to. Also love that u can watch the video while it plays music. I only wish u cud full screen the video when u search it up. It allows u to full screen any video u have added onto ur playlist but not the ones u search up. U also can't pause the video either unless it's on ur playlist. Other than that...it's bomb!!!! 😍
Edit: i just updated Musi to the 6.0.3 version and I am disappointed...I really liked and stayed for this app because it allowed you to play the music in the background or when your phone is locked. This newly updated version doesn’t allow that anymore. :((((
I've used this since it came out
By far the best music app I've used. In the update released last week the equalizer was deleted, however, I reached out to the team via email to ask if it was possible for it to be reinstated as it was a future that really helped me a lot and enabled me to hear the music more clearly. I received two replies, one from a musi team member Jeanna and one from the creator Aaron. A few days later a new update was released adding back the equalizer feature. Receiving a response back from the team and their attentiveness to people's feedback shows they cars about their users and consumers. Great app. I 100% recommend. Thanks musi!
the one and only :')
Honestly...no other music app is this polished. I started using this app way back when and it has come so far. Even when I tried using other music apps, I always came back to this one. For all of its many features, it is truly free. Yes, the ads are there and annoying too but come on, the devs have to make something for themselves and their hard work. Besides, 3.99 isn't asking too much for all these refinements. Let's admit it...we all waste more money on unnecessary things that we don't even use. You won't find any better. Kudos to the devs! For caring about our requests and for this beautiful app. You are the best 🤗.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 02, 2017
- Version: 6.0.3
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Musi Inc.
- © 2016 - Musi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$3.99