Music Alarm Clock for Spotify
Wake up to your favorite Spotify Songs or Playlists!
Music Alarm Clock is the ONLY Alarm Clock for iPhone that plays Spotify music.
"It's Easy as 1-2-3":
1. Create a new Alarm.
2. Choose either one song or create a playlist of songs to shuffle.
3. Lock your screen, relax, and wake up on the right side of the bed!
• See willsaid.com/spotify for support, or email me directly at email@example.com
• The maker of this app is not attached to Spotify in any way. The app simply plays Spotify Content from Spotify's API.
• A paid Spotify premium account is NOT needed. A Free Spotify Account works
• The Spotify Mobile App is NOT needed, since this uses the Web
• Internet connectivity is required to find songs and "set" an alarm, but not needed when it goes off
• Spotify's API only lets the app play 30 seconds of each song, for one minute total, but you can loop it for however long you like if you are a heavy sleeper
• Note that most but not all Spotify songs are currently available on the app. This is outside my control. The selection size has improved since Version 1 and is continuing to do so.
Thanks for using Alarm Clock for Spotify! What's new:
1. Introducing Playlists - You can now create a Playlist and wake up to a random song from that Playlist every morning!
2. You can now have the song loop forever - I got rid of the 30 second limit.
3. Added a Support Page
This update also includes several major bug fixes. Thank you to everyone who emailed me for support and contributed to the improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The app works really well. I started out with a really basic question and then emailed the creator and he responded in five minutes, and even though my question was really dumb he was very polite and walked me through the process in a really nice and simple way. I think this app is really well made overall and I am happy to see that the person who made it is actually invested in the well being of its users.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving a review. I’m happy to support everyone who uses my app, and I try my hardest to quickly respond to support requests - usually in under a minute. I’m glad I was able to help!
For any future support, remember to check out the support page: willsaid.com/spotify
So I just did a test run on one of my alarms and it played the song for 30 seconds then it just stopped and it didn’t play it again. Being a heavy sleeper, it probably won’t wake me up playing just once for 30 seconds. Other than that (and the fact that it sometimes doesn’t work) I really like the app and waking up to my favorite songs. I hope you get everything sorted out and fixed. :)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the suggestion- I’m working on playing the entire length in this next update!
I would give this a 5-Star, but the songs start mid-way through the track. This is disappointing to me as I personally have a problem with starting a song half way through.
Functionally the app. Works great, especially after the last update.
If they add an option to start songs at the 00:00 mark I’d rate this a 5/5.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.