Great music for all! Musicbed is all about making quality music easily accessible for licensing, empowering creatives to tell better stories, and supporting musical artists.
We believe quality music shouldn’t be tough to track down. We’ve taken the grunt work out of the licensing process and brought the best in independent music straight to your headphones. Just a couple of taps gets you access to unique songs tailor-made for your project. When you find the right fit, you can quickly license it for your next project through our website or directly with our licensing team.
Here are some feature highlights:
- Offline mode! Take your music licensing into the depths of Yosemite or 32,000 feet up — offline mode will roam with you! You can now sync our playlists and your Wishlists for listening even when LTE and WiFi can’t make the hike.
- Top notch playlists that are updated daily by our team, so you always have the freshest vibes in your pocket.
- Follow playlists and artists to receive updates when your favorites release new music!
- Invite your peers to shared Wishlists to collaborate and add songs for a project.
- Add comments to shared Wishlists to let your compadres know which songs are perfect for the project.
- Immersive home view that gets you to the best new music, straight from our curation team.
- Choose whether to sync offline music using cellular data or back home on WiFi.
- Sort by album view for those of you that are into that sort of thing.
We've rebuilt our app with new tools and workflow to streamline your process and make the search for the perfect song easier than ever. From a reimagined workflow to minor design tweaks, the new app is more user-friendly than ever.
Our integrated Browse and Search is an entirely new experience. Now you can include filters, exclude filters, or type in the filter you need.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t add new songs to an existing playlist
When I go to add a new song to an existing set of playlists that I’ve curated over the years, it prompts me to create a new playlist to add that song to instead; every song does this, and it doesn’t even list out the existing ones I’d like to add them to, thus spamming my playlist view when I’m forced to create a new playlist. Very annoying. Will rate higher once fixed. Thanks.
Hey there! We apologize for this issue, and have resolved it in our recent updates. Please make sure you have version 3.6.7.
This is not a 5 star review, this is so my review actually gets posted. My rating is 3 stars. In the new update, there is no instrumental or vocal only filter. In order to do either, I have to include or exclude every vocal filter, very annoying.
Trying to add a song to a project or even trying to load a project gives you the "spinning loading" thing without any results. Quitting is the only way out.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.