PDF & ChordPro Music sheets organizer and Music Player. A must for all musicians who must carry binders of music sheets...
Retrieve ANY song in only 1 second !!!
- The fastest way to find a song : Simply type 3 or 4 characters and Voilà!
1. Display 2 pages display in Landscape mode.
2. Display 1 page display in Portrait mode.
3. Half Page Zooming in Landscape mode.
4. Use tabs to create set lists.
5. Table of contents for each tab.
7. Customizable External Screen.
8. ChordPro editor.
MusicBinder is always in «Search» mode:
- No need to activate a search field.
- The search is always performed on all songs even if a tab is selected.
- This allows you to do a special request and go back to your set list right after.
Sort your song by title or artist:
- MusicBinder build its own indexes according to the name of your files.
- Please read the user manual to get more information about the suggested naming conventions.
Email PDF and ChordPro files directly from Music Binder.
Import/Export set lists.
Control your iPod:
- MusicBinder automatically match the corresponding songs in your iPod library (title / author must match filename).
Gestures (swipe and tap) can be fully configured:
- Please, adjust them to fit your own needs
Embedded File manager:
- Rename, delete, move, copy files directly from Music Binder.
- Rename files using "fill from iPod" feature to match the title and artist of iPod.
Support of Bluetooth external keyboards and foot controllers (example:AirTurn BT-105):
- Foot controllers and external keyboard can be configured in the preferences (turn page, start/stop player, ...)
Extended iPod Controller:
- Set up to 4 loops (automatically saved for each song).
- Set up countdown (delay before playback).
8 binders are available to store your songs.
External screen can be customized in order to:
- Display an alternate version of a song for another musician
- Display a song containing only lyrics for your audience
- Display next pages of the current song (example: Pages 1 and 2 can be displayed on the iPad while Pages 3 and 4 are displayed on the external screen)
Files can be added to your library using iTunes or via any application that support "Open with..." (example: Mail).
Other screen shots, user's manual and additionnal information can be found on VadeCreation web page.
1. ChordPro support *
- Support of ChordPro files has been added to Music Binder
(ChordPro files are plain text files containing lyrics and chords between square brackets: [Am])
- Create, Edit or Duplicate ChordPro files directly in Music Binder
- Transpose ChordPro files to any key (preview chord changes for all keys)
- Adjust font size so your song fits a number of page(s) of your choice
- Adjust colors separately for your iPad and for the external screen
- Display lyrics only (iPad or external screen)
- Conversion tool ("chords over lyrics" format to ChordPro format)
- Export currently selected set list or all set lists in a .txt file
- The exported .txt file can be opened on another iPad to quickly create set lists
3. Audible Metronome
- Metronome tick sound can be activated in Music Binder Settings
4. Other minor corrections
- Cropping PDF was not working properly - Fixed
- Landscape toolbar was invisible after activating full screen mode in Portrait - Fixed
* IOS 7.0 or later is required for ChordPro related features.
Please, take a minute to rate Music Binder on the App Store :)
Ratings and Reviews
I have used Music Binder for a few live music gigs now, both solo and fronting my band, and I love it. Binder makes it super easy to build and modify set lists, advance to the next tune, change tunes on the fly. The only only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is that if you are not careful when trying to advance to the next tune, you get the keyboard, like you are about to do some editing, instead of the next song in your set. But I have been emailing with the developer and he has been super responsive. He has given me a work around that should help. Also, I must point out that Binder has tons of features I haven't used yet. It is well thought out, and I am planning on adding a Bluetooth foot controller soon. Very impressed!
Music Binder Is a very good App
My first review was wrong, It should have being 5 Stars not one.....I have been using Music Binder for a number of years happily. I have about 800 songs placed in a number of Tabs, which helps to organizing my music. Music Binder makes it easy to set up my music and works beautifully with my Bluetooth foot pedal during performances... I have recommended this App in the past and will continue to recommend it.... Thanks to a great Music App..... Rich B.
I am so frustrated with this stupid app!!!!!!! Iris not worth neither the time, nor the money. I read the instructions and they are not helpful at all because they are not thorough. Steps are missing. And when I go to the app and try to go to the next page on the scores, it puts me on another area of the app. This crappy app needs to be user friendly so the musician can concentrate on his or her work rather than wasting so much time in trying to make this app to work!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.