By Redwind Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★★★ 50% off for a limited time! ★★★★★
"Simply the best music trivia game on the iPhone (or anywhere else)" - Examiner.com
- Powered by "The Inquizitor" Game Engine
- Over 3500 original questions built in
- FREE and purchasable content from the in-app store
- Eight Dedicated iPod Library Game Types based on your own iPod music
- Best in class Anti-Repetition Question technology
- Three distinct Game Modes: Classic, Pass 'n' Play & Blindfold
- Easy, Medium & Hard Difficultly Levels
- Eleven distinct Question Categories
- Fifteen Game Types or 'mini-games'
- Eight different Power-Ups
- Local, Global, and Location based Leaderboards for "Music Challenge" and across all "Inquizitor" Trivia games
- Detailed Game Stats viewer
- Gorgeous graphics & Stunning sound effects
- Automatic Game Save feature keeps your session in progress when you exit
- How To Play section detailing all the elements that make up "Music Challenge"
- Option to Submit your own questions
Following the success of "Movie Challenge" ("the ultimate choice for a movie trivia game.” - iPhoneGamesNetwork.com), Redwind Software brings you "Music Challenge", the most engaging Music Trivia experience available on iPhone OS. Much more than multiple-choice and trickier than True or False, the varied and unique Game Types and Power-Ups that make up "Music Challenge" will keep you coming back for more. Along with the vast bank of included original questions, "Music Challenge" also asks questions based on your own iPod Music Library.
"Music Challenge" features eleven different question categories based on Bands, Male/Female Artists, 1-Hit Wonders, different decades of music and more. So whether you like Guns N' Roses or Lady GaGa, Bruce Springsteen or Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus or Black Eyed Peas, you'll find plenty to appeal to your tastes.
Each category features different 'mini-games' which include Lyrics, Trivia, Fill the Blank, True or False, Hangman and many more. Rounds based on your own iPod content really challenge your knowledge by asking questions based on music clips, matching partial album covers to the correct artist, Hangman, and much much more, getting the most out of your own iPod content. All these games include different Power-Ups, making this much more than your average music Quiz game. New Power-Up, "Ask The World", is based on actual answers of other players around the world and shows you realtime percentages based on the choices they made.
Challenge your friends and family to a game with our multiplayer Pass 'n' Play option. For 2 to 4 players or teams, "Music Challenge" is the perfect party game.
Compare your best scores with the rest of the global "Music Challenge" community as you try to advance on the global leaderboard. Or become the ultimate Trivia Master by having the highest score across all our games, with the new "Inquizitor" Global Leaderboard.
"Music Challenge" is powered by "The Inquizitor Engine", the most sophisticated & powerful quiz engine in mobile gaming. Everything you see, hear & interact with in "Music Challenge" is made possible by this ground breaking software. Look out for more games headed to iPhone OS soon powered by "The Inquizitor", or check out "Movie Challenge" and "Movie Challenge: Oscars® Special".
What's New in Version 4.2
iOS 5 Compatibility
I have yet to find a music game app better than this one
The game is really great, i just don't like the fact that i need to choose at least 4 categories
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 17, 2011
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Redwind Software Providers Ltd
- © 2009 Redwind Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Music of 2009$0.99
- Rap & Hip-Hop$0.99
- Christmas Music$0.99
- Taylor Swift$0.99
- Lady Gaga$0.99
- Justin Bieber$0.99
- John Mayer$0.99