Entertain and teach kids about colors and have them listen to classical music at the same time!
· "Just wonderful! This is such a beautiful app! Everything is perfect, music selection is great, and pictures are very colorful and baby friendly. Worth every penny!"
· "Well done. This is an outstanding app to teach kids about colors. As an adult even I was blown away by how good an app it is."
· Available in 35 languages!
· 135 colorful real life pictures.
· 5 rotating pictures for each item.
· 21 full classical music pieces.
· Includes a color-matching game.
· Discover more features in the settings.
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
"A top app that teaches colors! We the combination of colors and classic music is a great combination that will for sure engage and get all your kids attention."
"This is a very fun and stimulating educational app and I highly recommend it."
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
If you have small children that are just starting to learn things like colors, you may be somewhat puzzled as to the best way to go about teaching them the colors of the world. Be puzzled no more, because the best way is with "Music Color" for your touch device.
"Music Color" is almost alive. It's an incredible combination of a kid-friendly interface, astonishing imagery and classical music. Those three elements combine to produce a spectacular product that is unlike anything else seen on the App Store.
The sole purpose of this app is to educate. To be more specific, it educates your children in a very specific field – color. What they will see upon opening the app is a palette of colors. Simply tap any one you like and you will dive into the world of that particular color.
Let's take Blue for example. Tap blue and you will see cartoon-style objects that you may associate that color with, like the ocean, or a blue umbrella. There are 9 objects for every color. When you tap each object you will be taken on a journey around the world with spectacular photos of where these objects are found.
Not only will you kids love it, but your jaw will literally drop when you see some of the photos. And for each object, there are 5 photos. So if you do the math, 12 colors, 9 objects per color and 5 photos per object, which equals a staggering 540 incredible photos! (Full version)
Overall this app will entertain you just as much if not more than your learning child. With so many incredible photos to explore, you’ll love sitting down with your kid to show them what colors are all about.
· The Strawberry Garden
· Sound Touch
· Sound Touch 2
· Video Touch
• A few more tweaks and adjustments.
Full iPhone X support in the coming updates.
• We improved the response time of the buttons.
• We made a few bugs fixes.
• The sound now plays regardless of the mute button. The volume controls can still be used.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't bother with the free app
My daughter enjoyed playing this. In fact I had to tear it away from her to find out why it sounded like she was making a call without leaving the app. When I got it away from her, I noticed that there are ads on top of the app. The ad on top of mine was for a piano company that would tell me what my piano was worth. There is a phone icon next to it. All she had to do was hit the phone icon and she called a somewhat local company. I find that very annoying. I'm also surprised that a company would want to receive a bunch of calls from toddlers playing an app. I'm not sure I would pay the 2.99 for the full version. I think that's a bit high for what the app does. I'm also a bit annoyed with them for including ads w/links with the free version. I appreciate a company that just gives you a lite version so you can get a feel for the ap. I pretty much delete any free app that has ads or links for my kid to click on.
Great app. I can get at least 20 consecutive minutes of peace while he uses it, and if you knew my son, that is high praise. I upgraded to the full version and it's well worth the money. No ads plus so many more items to click on. It's a great educational and entertainment tool. If your kids like it I'd recommend the full version.
Cute App for kids
This app is a fun way to teach your kids colors and has a wonderful music accompaniment too. Each color block has a different vibe based on its music and shows several items in each color category. Lots of fun buttons for little fingers. Visually stimulating.
- SoundTouch Interactive LTD
- 167.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SoundTouch Interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.