Audio Editor is the simplest audio editing app to edit audio, record music, add sound fx and cut the music.
There are tons of professional tools to cut, copy, paste, increase volume and fade your audio files.
Here are some of the awesome features:
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE FORMATS
- export your music files in .m4a and more
ADVANCED EDITING TOOLS
- many tools to cut your music, toggle volume, add sound fx and mix music
ADD SOUND FX
- over 100+ sound fx to choose from
- 30+ premium soundtracks to kickstart your music making the journey
RECORD YOUR OWN SONG
- Make your own song with our crystal clear audio recording tool
IMPORT YOUR OWN MUSIC
- Import your own music library into the app and mix the music to create your very own DJ songs
and many many more...
So what are you waiting for? DOWNLOAD THE APP NOW WHILE IT'S FREE!
Premium soundtracks and premium audio effects have to be purchased separately.
AUDIO EDITOR SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
AUDIO EDITOR offers one auto-renewing subscription option:
3 Day trial, then $39.99 per Year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The New “Improvements”
I originally downloaded this app, and KEPT it because you had the opportunity to actually use some of the features without having to pay, but NOW, I am considering deleting because the features I used (Tempo and pitch) are now part of the “unlimited” pack. I really like how now you can save a track you’re working on for later, but what’s the point if all you can do is reverse the song? I absolutely loved this app because of the amazing features you could use. Now, I understand you have to make money off of this app to pay for updates and such, but less people are going to be downloading this app now because of the new expenses you have to pay for the features!!!!!! Honestly you are going to be making just as much money as before if you check the statistics, more money, but less business, more business, but less money? It adds up in the end. Catch me looking for a new music editor app!
Solved download music problem
Many seem to be stuck on downloading music. Remember, Apple will not allow any Apple Music to be used in a third-party app unless you’ve purchased it. As soon as I purchased the song I wanted and downloaded it I could use it in the app. I have an iPhone X and have had no crashes. Had a little trouble getting the track volume to work. I had to move the track on the timeline and then back then the track volume was correct. Still trying to get fade in to work. Not a bad app once you figure it out.
I thought this app would be the solution to my music editing problems in the past. That’s when I discovered it was the same as all the other ones. I would not recommend getting this app because you can’t use it if you have Apple Music and instead of telling you what you’re doing wrong it gives you a message that says to download music to your iPod. This provides absolutely no help or guidance. I was very disappointed.
- Ezyabsorb PTE LTD
- 81.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Audio Editor 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $39.99
- Add Unlimited sound tracks $2.99
- Unlock all audio effects $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.