#1 music creation app. Join the music revolution now! Millions of people use Music Maker JAM to create, share and discover amazing tracks across a wide variety of genres like EDM, hip hop, dubstep, house, pop, rock and more.
We make music creation easy! Pick from thousands of studio quality loops, beats and melodies to start mixing your new track – then share instantly with a worldwide audience.
Submit your tracks to our global challenges - gain a following, get discovered, and get a shot at fame.
More than ten FREE Mix Packs with over 2000 loops available when you download the app for the first time.
- Choose from 300+ music Mix Packs with 500k+ loops including trap, hip hop, dubstep, rock, pop, funk, drum and bass, techno, house, ambient, jazz and movie scores!
- Create your own unique sound: easily combine samples from different music genres
- You are the producer: record live with a perfect mixdown on the 8-channel mixer
- Access thousands of studio quality loops from beats and vocals to synth leads and bass lines
- Be creative with easy controls: adjust tempo and harmonies, edit song parts and play with spectacular real-time effects
- Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your own vocals
- Share your tracks directly to SoundCloud, Facebook, WhatsApp and other social networks.
- Join our music community and connect with friends, artists, influencers, fans, followers, DJs, producers and more.
The Music Maker JAM community has created and uploaded more than 1 million songs to date. Do you have what it takes to become a part of this today?
You are the music revolution, we are the spark.
Hey Jammers, new update for you with lots of improvements in reliability and speed. Keep on jamming!
New Mix Packs for you to remix from artists like:
Ratings and Reviews
Create, share and discover amazing tracks across a wide variety of genres.
This is about the app
So I have been on MMJ for about 2 years now maybe? Maybe 3? And I had loved every bit of it but along the way I had come across so many problems with the app like the app giving me errors when I tried to upload a song, errors when I leave a comment or two sometimes my comment wouldn’t even load up till like hours later there were even times when it never even loaded up period. And now I’m having issues with the app loading up so I can use it, I tried updating it but the app continues to say you aren’t currently logged in and it has been doing this for 2 or more days now and it is frustrating and I don’t wanna uninstall the app because I’ll lose the files of the songs I made and I will probably even end up not being able to get all of the same sounds I have downloaded already for free I have already tried turning my device off and on and even turning the WiFi receiver on my device off as well and then turning it back on as well and nothing has worked. So I literally can’t listen to other people’s songs, I can’t access my profile, back then when I uninstalled this app I literally lost like 3 sound packs or what ever and couldn’t get them back because they were free sound packs that only came out once for free and I was so sad and none of you were even remotely capable of helping me get them back :/ it’s super frustrating and also the app seems to like crashing now a days and I have no idea why because my phone is pretty empty...
Music Maker Developers, Great Job!
Just to point out, I’ve been using Music Maker for (about) 1 month at least, and, from my experiences with it, I do believe this is a amazing music app. Currently, as of posting this, while the app itself is great, there is a concern or two that I have to talk about. More particularly, about Bluetooth connection. While you are able to make music on your phone wherever you go, for some reason (at least for me; don’t know if anyone else had this), when I put in the Apple included headphones, I’m able to listen and make music while I have those on, but if I was to connect a Bluetooth headset and use the app, I can’t hear any of the music I’m making nor can I hear anyone else’s songs on the app itself. The other concern, for me, is that when I save or change the name of my music, the “Save” and “Back” options are in a different language. While it’s small, it can be a bit annoying after using the app for a time. But, while these are my concerns, this app, overall, is amazing otherwise. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves to make music!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- JAM just add music GmbH
- 134.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 JAM - just add music GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 400 Beatcoins $3.99
- 90 Beatcoins $0.99
- 750 Beatcoins $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.