#1 music creation app. Join the music revolution now! Millions of people use Music Maker JAM to create, share and discover amazing tracks across a wide variety of genres like EDM, hip hop, dubstep, house, pop, rock and more.
* We make music creation easy! Pick from thousands of studio quality loops, beats and melodies to start mixing your new track – then share instantly with a worldwide audience.
* Submit your tracks to our global challenges - gain a following, get discovered, and get a shot at fame.
More than ten FREE Mix Packs with over 2000 loops available when you download the app for the first time.
• Choose from 300+ music Mix Packs with 500k+ loops including trap, hip hop, dubstep, rock, pop, funk, drum and bass, techno, house, ambient, jazz, reggae and movie scores!
• Create your own unique sound: easily combine samples from different music genres
• Record live with a perfect mixdown on the 8-channel mixer, you are the producer!
• Access thousands of studio quality loops from beats and vocals to synth leads and bass lines
• Get creative with easy controls: adjust tempo and harmonies, edit song parts and play with spectacular real-time effects
• Remix tracks by shaking your device
• Record your own vocals
• Share your tracks directly to SoundCloud, Facebook, WhatsApp, Loudly and other social networks.
• Join our music community and connect with friends, artists, influencers, fans, followers, DJs, producers and more.
The Music Maker JAM community has created and uploaded more than 1 million songs to date. Do you have what it takes to become a part of this today?
You are the music revolution, we are the spark!
Great news! With this update you'll be able to automate effects on your tracks. Now you can add effects more easily to your songs. Head right to the JAM screen and try it for yourself!
Furthermore, we fixed a couple of bugs for you.
Have fun jamming :)
Also: New Mix Packs to remix from artists like:
and many more...
Ratings and Reviews
Music Maker Developers, Great Job!
Just to point out, I’ve been using Music Maker for (about) 1 month at least, and, from my experiences with it, I do believe this is a amazing music app. Currently, as of posting this, while the app itself is great, there is a concern or two that I have to talk about. More particularly, about Bluetooth connection. While you are able to make music on your phone wherever you go, for some reason (at least for me; don’t know if anyone else had this), when I put in the Apple included headphones, I’m able to listen and make music while I have those on, but if I was to connect a Bluetooth headset and use the app, I can’t hear any of the music I’m making nor can I hear anyone else’s songs on the app itself. The other concern, for me, is that when I save or change the name of my music, the “Save” and “Back” options are in a different language. While it’s small, it can be a bit annoying after using the app for a time. But, while these are my concerns, this app, overall, is amazing otherwise. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves to make music!
Wait there is a valid reason...
There is a valid reason I’ve put 3 instead of my original 4 star rating. I’ve been with MMJ since 2015 and I’ve had great experiences. Met a lot of people and listened to a lot of other people’s views and tastes in music. In core, making your very own music. Being able to share your music with others like you is wonderful. This app is cool. However. There are a lot of issues. For instance literally five minutes ago I try and like and comment on someone’s track but I can’t...and the like goes away and so does the comment....then I get an connection to the internet error, when keep in mind, I’m four bars in WiFi 🤔🤦🏾♂️...anywho. The trending area is a little weird seeings how if you are a nobody and your not in some type of “crew” your less likely to get your music at the top of the charts. Although listening and giving feedback on others music is KEY‼️ Let’s people know you actually took time to listen to and actually give constructive criticism back. All in all good app but still has a lot of connection issues which I don’t wanna get into details about.
Good Overall, minor flaws and disappointments
This is one of the greatest music making apps out there. But it could be better. For example, the notes that we can choose to create songs. They have some notes, and I may sound picky, but as a young musician I believe all notes should be on the app. Including f sharp, C sharp, e flat and sharps, etc. I have a feeling more good songs could be produced, and the artists will like that. Secondly, me, and probably many other artists wish we could get beat coins much easier. Packs could get bought easier like that, and all of the packs that you keep making can get used. Some people don’t have the time or the money to buy a certain amount of beat coins. I say for example, a certain amount of beat coins should be given if you get a certain amount of likes or listens. This would make songs more interesting. Other than these minor irritations, I believe this app is great. If you want to contact me, please don’t use my email. You can contact me in the Music Maker Jam community, my name is M I C A H. Thankyou. I hope you will change things.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- JAM just add music GmbH
- 133.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 JAM - just add music GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 400 Beatcoins $3.99
- 90 Beatcoins $0.99
- 750 Beatcoins $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.