Music Notation Stickers for iMessage
By Bryan Wu
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** Intro promo price ***
Send music the old fashioned way: with iMessage Stickers!
Great for music teachers, students, musicans, and anyone who loves music.
A music notation toolkit:
1. Send a staff as your first message.
2. Decorate it with notes, rests, and slur stickers. Stick them on the staff.
3. Add time signatures, guitar fingerings, and more!
The recipient sees the music appear note by note on their end (be sure they’re ready for the notification-storm)
Designed for musicians. Looks good, works good!
- Drag from the big clear sticker spot under the notes so your finger doesn’t cover the note you’re placing.
- Use the red X stickers to mark mistakes.
- Pinch to stretch and rotate ties and slurs, or enlarge clefs.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- Added instructions
- Category: Stickers
- Updated: Jul 10, 2017
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bryan Wu
- © 2017 Fancyham
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.