Note Trainer Pro
By thoor software AB
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Note Trainer is designed to help train your ability to read music. It is aimed at beginners, music students, musicians and anyone interested in musical reading. Note Trainer includes exercises reading musical notes and musical chords.
Exercise levels range from beginner to advanced. Note Trainer will guide you and recommend exercises to help you gradually improve your skills. More advanced users can focus on different areas of the application or select to start training at a higher level.
When an exercise is complete the users' statistics are saved allowing them to track their progress and easily return to areas that need more training. Note Trainer indicates when a user is ready to move on to the next exercise.
- Preset exercises for notes and chords
- Custom exercises for notes and chords
- Note Trainer guides you and instructs when you are ready to continue to new lessons
- Note Trainer supports English (B, Bb), German (H, B), and Solfége (Do, Re, Mi) notation
- Answer using MIDI device (*), virtual piano or answer buttons
- Answer by singing or playing an instrument (iPhone 5s and newer)
- Visual feedback on virtual piano and note view
- Time challenge mode
- Studio sound quality
*) Using a MIDI-input device may require an Apple USB Camera Connection Kit
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- Support for iPhone X
- Improved support for Bluetooth headphones
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 95.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Swedish
- Seller: thoor software AB
- © thoor software & dev4phone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.