Music Sleep Timer
By Jason Everett
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Works with all music players!!! (iPod, Pandora, iHeartRadio, etc.)
Music Sleep Timer is the perfect app for music lovers. It works exactly like the sleep timer on your TV. Just start your music, set the timer and sleep to your favorite tunes.
How to use:
1. Open your music player(iPod, Pandora, iHeartRadio, etc.) and begin playing.
2. Press the Home button to send the music player into the background.
3. Open Music Sleep Timer and start timer.
The following tips must be followed for Music Sleep Timer to work properly:
- Music Sleep Timer must remain in the foreground at all times.
- DO NOT put your device to sleep.
- To conserve battery life, you may adjust the screen brightness.
- Once the timer reaches zero, the brightness will be restored and the device will go into sleep mode.
NOTE: Music Sleep Timer will continue to run in the background but app MUST be open in the foreground to sleep music player.
Thank you Rasmus Abrahamsen for your contribution.
What's New in Version 2.3
-iOS 10 compatibility
Awesome - works perfectly
I like to stream audiobooks on my browser to fall asleep, but was waking up in the middle of the night to turn them off. This solves that problem and shuts it down for me. Thank you!
Running sleep timer in the background
Apple has a built in function that does this and more in the clock app. Just go to timer in the app and select stop playing in the "when timer ends" dropdown. That app works in the background, and also works for videos in addition to audio and does not run ads. This app is absolutely useless.
What's the point in downloading the app if your phone has to stay on all night? If made to run in the background will give 5 stars.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 14, 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JASON EVERETT
- © 2009 Jason Everett
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.