Music Speed Changer
By Harald Meyer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Change your music's tempo and pitch in realtime quick and easy. Just select an audio file, mark the region you want to play (and loop/repeat) and change tempo and pitch on the fly.
It is also possible to export the changed audio file.
Use cases of Music Speed Changer are for instance: practicing guitar and other music instruments, transcriptions, change the speed of audiobooks...
- Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently
- Loop region
- Select region
- Import various formats including mp3, wav, m4a, ogg, aac, ...
- Export to wav and mp3
- Volume amplification
- Voice reduction
- Separate playing of left/right channels
- Import audio files from other apps to MSC
- Import from Dropbox *NEW*
- Send files by email *NEW*
APS Player: http://www.tequnique.com/apsplayer
- Extreme pitch and tempo changes (for instance 24 semi-tones, which is quite a lot!) can lead to noise.
- Voice reduction quality depends on the input. It works best with little compressed music and assumes that voice was recorded in mono and later mixed into the stereo channels (which is the case for a lot of music recordings)
What's New in Version 2.68
- iPhone X improvements
- Bug fixes
I’ve used this pretty much since it came (when I was in high school) and man oh man is it amazing! It’s so easy to work with unlike many other audio editing apps. I use it when I go on jogs to change up the way songs are so it feels like a new experience.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 2.68
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harald Meyer
- © Copyright (C) by Tequnique.com 2012-2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.