By Prular LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Music Stats is an app that lets you view stats and details about your iOS music collection and your music listening habits, a must have for any music fan!
● Sort your songs, albums, or playlists by play count, length, genre, and more
● Detailed stats about each of your songs
● General stats, Fun stats, Averages, and more
● Your listening habits such as most listened to song, genre, or artist, and time spent listening
● Facebook and Email sharing
● Graphs of your Genres and Artists
● Customize the app with Theme Colors
● Play songs from directly within the app
● Auto-play, a feature that automatically picks and plays songs based on a chosen certain criteria (e.g. play songs that you have listened to most or play songs that you have never listened to)
● Favorites, allows you to keep a list of favorite songs
Music Stats has been featured on the app store in the past!
Note: This app will only work with music in your main iOS music library (the music that is synced from iTunes), and NOT from other services such as Rhapsody or Spotify.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Fixed a potential crash when trying to refresh stats
- Fixed crash when trying to play a random song with Auto-play
- Fixed a bug related to Facebook integration
- Added a Facebook like button
One of my favorites so far. I like having the ability to see the rankings of all the songs in my music library, especially in terms of song/artist play count. This is an app I visit multiple times a day. I was surprised to learn how often I listened to certain songs since they have become part of my iPhone music library collection. It also can serve as a reliable tool in helping one determine which songs to weed out in the event that storage space becomes an issue. I highly recommend it to anyone who appreciates statistics. Oh, and the pie charts give that extra umph!
Works Well-- But Not Much Use
I got the app free during a sale, and I've had it on my iPad for a while without using it. It compiles statistics about your music library and how you use it.
Interesting, but so what? Will I change my listening habits or patterns because of it? I doubt it. Did I know that I listen to Jay-Z more than the Red Army Choir? Surprise.
On the other hand, I have a lot of other useless and time-wasting apps, so I've rated 5 stars because the app does what it says it'll do!
Best app of this type !
Looked for app like this 4 a long time
This app is awesome
Please add an option to save the data from every refresh and to compare it. The app then will show what songs becoming more popular and what songs become less popular over the time. This can take the app one step forward. In addition i will be glad to know my stats relative to other users.
Thanks for the great up and keep the good work up!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 06, 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Prular LLC
- © 2012 Prular LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.