Music Tag Editor
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Music Tag Editor can help you to edit your Music Tag info easily and effectively,Batch edit all tags and batch rename with metadata, you can also use it to convert the text encoding of Music Tag, In situations,it can repair the messy code in Music Tags. You also can download the album image for MP3 from internet.
Support Music formats: MP3, M4A (Apple lossless), MP4, FLAC, APE, Ogg files
Support ID3V1, ID3V2.3,ID3V2.4, xiphComments, APE Tag, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, Ogg Flac.
1. support id3v1,id3v2,xiphComments, APE Tag, Ogg Tags,iTunes tags. Tags:Title,Artist,Album,Genre,Copyright,Comments,Artworks,Lyrics and so on...
lyrics you saved to file can be show correctly in you iPhone or iPod music player.
2. support batch processing of lots of music files,support iTunes importing.
3. Online album image download,multi album image supported.
4. batch rename audio file with metadata
5. batch convert file name to tags using regular expression
6. user can change,convert the tag text encoding easily, it also can repair messy code in situations.
7. Fully iTunes Tag supported.
8. Support strip APE or ID3V1 tags in mp3 files
9. Batch clean tags
What's New in Version 2.6.0
1. Totally new designed user interface, integrate all editor fields into main window,make your work more effectively.
2. Enable full screen window mode.
3. move rename function to tool bar.
4. Add artwork download settings.
5. Add Track number and year in Library.
6. Fix bugs may cause the user can not rename files.
7. Fix bug that failed to launch at some system.
8. other Bug fixes.
This app does it all...
This is by far the best MP3 tag editor I have come across for both the Mac and Windows platform. It allows you to edit all tag elements for an individual song, or you can optionally apply one or more tag element changes to either all or some of the songs in your selection. It does a great job with finding album artwork, and it gives you several sources for finding and copying lyrics. Another great feature is the fact the you can have it rename the files (on the file system) based on tag elements, along with spaces, dots, dashes or however you want to format a file name. Plus, it is fast. GREAT app!
One feature request: A setting in preferences that allows you to suppress the confirmation dialog boxes that pop up after a tag edit or file change is saved.
V 2.6.0 takes this application to the top
The updates in version 2.6.0 have definitely improved this application considerably, and make Music Tag Editor my go-to MP3 tagger. Previously I was bouncing between a few different applications to get what I needed accomplished (Kid3, Media Rage, Tagger, and MetaBliss) or doing my tagging in Windows. Now, everything that I need to prepare tracks for DJ use is quickly available in Music Tag Editor. Clearing fields across multiple files works well, the Transformations are great, and the file rename is well designed which makes keeping my library organized easy. The interface is clean and logical and is not akward like some other apps. I really like Mp3Tag for Windows but this is the best MP3 tag application that I have found for the Mac.
Update my Rating
Since I began podcasting the number of shows has tripled. This piece of software has been updated and made my life easier. I can retag off dropbox, do multiple files at once, and am now producing an audio book album that this has shown to be invaluable. Anyway.. it has helped me a bunch
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 14, 2014
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: liu zhuo
- Copyright © 2014 edysoft. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor