Music Theory Chords for iPhone
By Patrick Q. Kelly
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Teachers, students and professional musicians: Recognize triads and seventh chords by sight and/or sound.
Test your knowledge of Triads and Seventh Chords. Test just using your ears, and/or analyze the music notation.
Includes a 'Grade Book' list of all saved quiz results that you can edit and create a pdf of to print or email.
• Triads tested are major, minor, diminished and augmented.
• Seventh chords tested are dim7, min7(b5), min7, min(maj7), dominant7, maj7, dominant7(#5) and maj7(#5).
• Three modes of quiz questioning: Audio and Visual, Audio Only (Ear Training), and Visual Only (Clef Notation Training).
• Treble, Alto, Tenor, and Bass clefs.
• Set how the chord is played; harmonically, randomly, rolled up, or rolled down.
• Set a random root change from question to question, or set the root yourself between each question.
• Set the number of questions, or stop anytime and grade only the number answered.
• Set up to three tries to get the correct answer.
• Optionally record how long it takes to finish the quiz.
The Grade Book is filterable by student name. Access to the list can be password protected by entering a password in the device's Settings app.
Grades include the student's name, date and time the quiz was taken, all relevant quiz settings (clef, number of questions, etc.), and score (percentage and letter grade).
What's New in Version 1.1
Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 01, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 107 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Patrick Kelly
- © 2009 - 2015 Patrick Q. Kelly
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.