Music Theory Intervals for iPhone
By Patrick Q. Kelly
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Teachers, students and professional musicians: Recognize simple and compound intervals by sight and/or sound.
Includes a 'Grade Book' list of all saved quiz results that you can edit and create a pdf of to print or email.
• Simple Intervals covered are major, minor, diminished, augmented 2nds, 3rds, 6ths, 7ths, and diminished, perfect, and augmented 4ths, 5ths, and octaves.
• Compound Intervals are the same as the Simple Intervals except the notes are more than an octave apart.
• Three modes of quiz questioning: Audio and Visual, Audio Only (Ear Training), and Visual Only (Clef Notation Training).
• Treble, Alto, Tenor, and Bass clefs.
• Set how the interval is played; harmonically, melodically up, down, or randomly.
• Set a random root change from question to question, or set the root yourself between each question.
• Set the number of questions, or stop anytime and grade only the number answered.
• Set up to three tries to get the correct answer.
• Optionally record how long it takes to finish the quiz.
The Grade Book is filterable by student name. Access to the list can be password protected by entering a password in the device's Settings app.
Grades include the student's name, date and time the quiz was taken, all relevant quiz settings (clef, number of questions, etc.), and score (percentage and letter grade).
What's New in Version 1.1
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 30, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 107 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Patrick Kelly
- © 2009 - 2015 Patrick Q. Kelly
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.